Chapter 3: you betrayed us.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up the same time as my sisters, not in the mood for curiosity at all. I felt empty inside of me, like I had nothing to do with my life. After that human guy chased me out, I knew that they hated us, and im not bothered to have hope if there were humans that liked us. I swam and ate at the dinning table with everyone else.

.

.

.

It was really silent, awkward...
until father started to talk,

"Girls, I'm giving you the news that the humans have become really selfish. They take our fish and keep them in there world, calling them pets. They even cut of sharks' fins, and throw them back into the ocean for them to die. They take our precious clown fish from their coral, letting them die early. I discussed with the council, and they said they have seen this horable things themselves. They agree to have war with them, we shall kill there innocent friends like they did to us."

w-what?

I slammed the table, knocking my bowl of air bubble food of it.

    "What?! There is no way I'm agreeing to this!" I screamed. Father got suspicious and also got of from his chair,

    "Why not, darling?"

    "Father, they deserve to live longer lives! Sure they killed our friends, but why should we kill them back? You're just going to make things worse!"

    "Lucy, I will not allow you to have this opinion! We are enemies of them, and if you protect our enemies, you to will become one!"

What? What type of logic is that?

I swam up to his face and said,

    "This is no opinion, father. I have seen a human, and I want to protect him, as well as his species!"

What am I saying? I thought I was already over this.

    "Lucy?!! Are you trying to disobey me, the council, the law?"

I clenched my fists and looked down, I could here my sisters get up from there chairs to try stop me. But I will not allow them to hurt the race  I wished to become.

    "Father, I will say this now, but I am going to protect them. I will protect my wish to become human."

Father looked at me with hurt eyes. He was terrified to see that I was willing to become an enemy. He then finally said the thing I predicted,

    "Lucy, as a disgrace to our whole family and people, I banish you from this kingdom and forbid you to ever come back here again. You are no longer under my protection, so that would mean the council soldiers will come after you. I am also going to say this: you are no longer a princess, but a betrayer. You have betrayed us. I cannot, and will not have an enemy in my family. Good bye, I wish you luck."

When I was about to exit the royal gates, he said something I feared the most,

    "You are no longer my daughter."

    I cried as I opened the gates, Levy-chan hugged me and tried to stop me. Juvia started to cry, and hugged Erza as she had tears in her eyes. The royal gaurds pulled levy away from me, making her scream,

    "NO!! LUCY!!! DON'T TAKE LUCY AWAY FROM ME!! SHE'S MY SISTER,MY BEST FRIEND IVE EVER HAD!!"

I hesitated to look at her. She was crying her eyes out, screaming as she punched the guards with her weak tiny hands hopelessly. Tears were just streaming down my face as I could not believe what was happening to me. I quickly swam out of the kingdom so that I could not see anymore of this tragedy. I swam so far until two soldiers caught me by both arms.