Chapter 15:the truth...?

Natsu's P.O.V

I stared at what was served on the table. Then slowly the ends of my mouth tilted upwards.

FIRE-SPICY CHICKEN FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW UP AGAIN!!!

I began to gobble up the Chicken and take more from the middle of the table. Wendy sighed as she began to eat hers, and Lucy just stared at me in complete amazement.

"NATSU EAT YOUR FOOD PROPERLY!" Mom shouted as she glared at me. I quickly dropped the chicken on the plate and picked up my fork and knife. I ate 'politely' while mumbling,
"Eating this way seems ridiculous..."

Mom shot another glare and I titled my chair a bit to face my back at her.

Mom then signed and said,

"Now that's done, after breakfast, please join me in my room alone, Natsu."

I turned my head and gave her
a questioning look.

What does she want from me?
--
I fell into dad's chair and twirled  around since it was a rolling chair. I rolled over to the next chair which my mom was sitting on.

"Hrrrrmmmmm...." I made a sound loudly and looked over at mom. "So what did you call me over for?"

She straitened up a bit and started at me intently. I backed a bit, weirded out. "W-what?"

She finally stopped staring after a while and sighed.
"Natsu..." She started to talk, "there are somethings we should talk about. Important things."

I groaned,
"Can you please just get to the point? In getting impatient."

I earned a glare from her.

She continued,
"Fine then. It's about Lucy. Lucy.... Was it heartfillia? I think I heard the name from Gray."

I gulped slowly.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked, trying to to make it obvious and suspicious of what I'm doing for Lucy.

"Natsu, I think you know what's wrong!"

"I don't see anything wrong! What are you trying to say? Are you doubting Lucy?"

"I might be because you aren't giving enough information about her! Why did you just suddenly bring her in?! You might know who she is, but we don't! You have never told anything about her before!"

"I-I already told you she was homeless! Shouldn't we care about our people?"

"I....! Natsu Dragneel, even if t-"

"Ok, ok... Stop....." Dad inturrupted as he came through the door.

He stared at his desk and then looked back at me. He nudged me out of the chair.

"This. Is. My. Chair," He grumbled. I got up, slapped him on the back and laid on the bed.

"Natsu," he continued to talk. "We only want One question out of you. Have you met Lucy before?"

I stiffened up. If I tell them yes, they will definitely want to know more... But if I tell no, they will get even more suspicious....

"Natsu, please. Tell us the truth," Dad and mom both said. 

I gulped.

Natsu, say something!

"Nnnnnn...yaaannn.....nnnyyyeeeeeee.....nnn...yaaaaa...." I moved my mouth in different ways, not knowing what to say.

They gave me a blank stare, crossing their arms.

I opened my mouth and left it like there, panicking inside.  After a while, I sighed,

"Yes. Yes... I have..."

Mom jumped up from her chair,
"I knew it! What happened? Why didn't you tell us??"

"You said one question, right? I'm going now, bye bye," I got up and exited the room.

I could here mom shout,

"Come back here, Natsu! Tell us, who's that Lucy?!"

Then I heard dad sigh and say,

"One question. Wait patiently, we might get answers later."

I sighed in relief that I was able to get away from them.

This is getting harder to keep it a secret.

---
Author here!

*realizes that I'm in trouble and slowing hides behind a wall*

*Silenceeee*

*after a while, peeks head out from the corner*

Sorry, I totally missed out two weeks... I'll do another one! Soon.... Awahhhh sorry!

I feel so guilty, sniff!

Anyways, I like it when people vote, comment and share, so please continue to do that!
-----