FINISHED OH GOSH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY DONE HOOOORRAAAAYY!!!

🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

There are a few things I want to discuss about first, so let's talk about it.

First off, the way this book ended.
So you guys know that the last chapter was with Lucy frozen in a sort of tube... And that in the epilogue, she came back for Natsu... Who was depressed.
I know that it was strange that in chapter 30 Natsu Dived to save Lucy, but to no avail, didn't make it in time...

So here's a bit of why I even wrote that:
1) Natsu would do anything for her
Just like it said in that chapter, Natsu would literally do anything to save her life... Because Natsu loves her. That's why when he dived and he found out she was gone...
2)Natsu's depression came from that alone
In the narrator chapter , Natsu talks about how when he found out Lucy was the only one who didn't make it, it just broke his heart, thus breaking him.

The plot twist?
Lucy's Mother being The little mermaid only made more sense as I kept looking for ideas through all of your votes. My sister did help me with Lucy 'sacrificing' her life, which made me think of linking of her bloodline. So what did I do? Plot twist! Ha! Without even know it, Aquarius was actually more of a deeper character than I thought she would be, and so that's why in Chapter 30, I wanted Lucy and Aquarius to connect. Just like from the real Fairytail.

Now I don't want to get too deep into this for an A/N, so instead I'm going to do this:

Q and A Time!

That's right guys! I'm asking you to ask me in the comment section! Any question really is fine. It can be about this book, what I was think about Fairytail, about my life, anything! Idc, just please... Comment!

I wanna talk, 😭😭😭

Another thing I plan to do with you guys is drawing.

Draw Dat Scene

Now I saw in another fanfic of someone who had this idea, and I wanted to do something similar. So, I'll give you a few options of scenes from this fanfic, and you guys can vote on what you want me to draw!

1) Natsu and Lucy playing with the swing

2)Natsu comforting Lucy when she was missing Juvia

3)Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy splashing in the lake

4) Lucy and Natsu Reuniting During war

5) Natsu and Lucy reuniting after one year (MUCH KISS MWAH MWAH)

6)their wedding(ANOTHER KISS MWAH MWAH)

7) Gajeel hugging Levy after confession.

8) Gray meeting Juvia in bonus scene

9) I know it's not in the book but... Nalu kid(s).

10) Natsu crying when Lucy left from his life.

So yeah guys! Comment comment comment!

(I swear if you guys don't comment.... 😩😭😭😭)

About that Gruvia book:

I decided finally that it will just be a companion book. In that, I'll write about scenes you didn't see in this fanfic, and what happened after that bonus scene(lol guys soori)

What will I work on more?
I decided I'll work on the fanfic that's second to this fanfic which happens to be...

Help: Love confession!

"How about we help each other?"

Natsu and Juvia are Neighbors, and they're basically 'Siblings'.They always hang out with each other in each other's houses, having fun and comforting each other when needed.
One day Juvia and Natsu tell each other who they like and who their 'love rivals' are. They decide to help each other win the person they like.
Will they succeed? Or will things only get worse?

I'd love it if you check it out, that would bring me so much joy! 😆

-------
This fanfic brought a lot of me back to life, and that's only because of you guys. Your comments are always so sweet and so funny, that I can't stop being so joyful! You may not know it, but even while I was going through low self esteem and a lot of... *cough cough* stress and crying *cough cough*, you only turned those tears into happy ones. So thank you for bringing joy into my heart, and thank you for reading this book.

I will in fact still be in here for a while, only because I'll be editing from chapter one. I might even change some stuff to make it more sense, but it shouldn't affect what you read.

As always, please comment and vote! (I love your comments more)

Author out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editing so far:
-Chapter 1
-Italics ☑️
-Indentations