Chapter 18: Determined to know

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up, on my pink furry bed. I looked through the window and noticed that the sun was beginning to set.

I got up and looked down to notice that I wasn't wearing my shimmering pink long dress anymore, but a blue silky dress that went down till my knees.

The maids must have put it on for me.

I walked across the room and opened the bedroom door. I walked down the golden stairs and found Natsu at the lounge room. He was seated on a black couch, it was on the other side of the room from the pink couch. He noticed me and smiled, patting the couch for me to sit on it. I did.

"Hey Luce! You ok now?" He asked. I nodded my head, looking away from his face. He's happy look started to turn into a more concerned one, "Did something happen? What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just a little... Shocked," I quietly replied.

"Are you... Sad..?" He asked, his voice a little more deeper that usual.

"No! Not at all!" I exclaimed as I  quickly turned my head back at him. Then I looked up at the ceiling. "in fact... I'm really happy."

I'm too happy. Juvia, the fact that I could see and hug her again, it seems like it's only just a dream...

"Say, Luce?" Natsu called as he brought me back to reality, "What happened? Did something drag you down deep in the ocean? All I saw was you coming back from the ocean, trying to catch you breath."

"Ah... That...." I mumbled. Should I tell him...? "I uh... Um..." I looked deep into his eyes, trying to tell him that I don't know what to say. I think he must have got what I was trying to tell him, because he said,

"it's OK if you can't tell me right now. But I still really want to know why, OK?"

I nodded my head and looked down.

"Hey, wanna go to Gray's palace with me? I want to find out what's going on with his brain," Natsu said, change going the topic. I looked at him with a questioning look. He sighed, "That ice popsicle has been acting strange all week."

Then Suddenly, Natsu grabbed my hand and began running, dragging me with him.

---
"YO, GRAY!" Natsu called out as he slammed the big entrance door open. "WHERE ARE YOU, ICE PRINCESS?!!"

"What did you just call me...!" A voice shouted in the distance.

Suddenly I saw a figure rushing towards us at full speed. It, or should I say Gray, punched Natsu in the face. Natsu's head slammed against the door. He punched Gray back. Gray fell backwards on the floor. Gray got up and was going to punch Natsu back, but Natsu blocked it with his hand and kicked Gray's leg, causing Gray to flip backwards. But Gray stopped his fall with his hand and flip back on his feet. They smirked and were about to fight again, until I screamed real loud,

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP!!!!" I began huffing with anger.

They froze and looked at me with shocked faces.

"To think that Luce/Lucy could get mad...." They both mumbled. I crossed my arms and looked over at Natsu,

"Didn't you say that you wanted to speak to Gray about something?" I asked, arching one of my eyebrows. He scratched the back of his head,