27

The elevator door slid open and Olivia came running out. Clint walked in behind her, his wife and kids heading back to the farm, so he'd be returning to the Tower without them. Wanda and Natasha stepped in front of Aurora to block her path and held their hands out to see who the little girl would run to first. She didn't make it to either of them and ran to Bucky first. He grinned as he lifted her up into a hug.

"Hey Liv!" He greeted.

"I missed you, Bucky!"

"I missed you too." He chuckled, setting her back down.

Wanda and Natasha had straightened back up to cross their arms and glare at Bucky's smug expression, so Olivia ran past them and to hug her mom next. Clint laughed.

"Momma!" She exclaimed.

"Livi! How was the sleepover?!" Aurora asked.

"It was awesome! We ate cookies and goldfish and watched movies and slept on a mattress in the living room!" Olivia informed her excitedly.

Wanda and Natasha were now focused on seeing which one of them Olivia would hug next, but Olivia caught sight of someone from behind Aurora and ran to them instead.

"Hey kiddo!" Tony greeted, returning her hug.

"Oh come on!" Natasha sighed in aggravation.

"Seriously?!" Wanda shook her head.

Tony looked at them weirdly, not sure what they were going on about.

"Livi, why don't you hug Wanda and Nat?" Aurora suggested, and the little girl spun around with a smile.

The two women glanced at each other competitively, but she didn't run to just one of them. Olivia ran to both and them and hugged them into a group hug. They were surprised, but hugged her back.

"I supposed I'll accept a tie." Natasha sighed under her breath when Olivia let them go.

Bucky covered up a laugh with a strained cough. The two women glared at him.

"Where's everybody else?" Olivia asked them, looking around for the rest of her family.

"Sleeping off their hangovers." Tony replied.

"What?" Olivia scrunched up her face.

"They got headaches so they're resting." Aurora corrected, giving him a look.

"Tony, you don't have a headache?" Clint commented in surprise.

"Nah, I do, I'm just used to them." He dismissed.

They nodded to that and moved towards the living room. Tony glanced at Bucky.

"What about you, Metal Man? How's you- headache?" Tony smirked, remembering his state the night before.

"It's fine." Bucky grumbled, sitting down on a couch.

"I can go make you some toast?" Aurora offered.

"That would be great, thank you." His frown disappeared as he smiled at her.

"Can I have toast too?" Tony asked.

"Why don't you get up and make it?" She asked.

"You're making Bucky's toast!"

"You're not my boyfriend!" She countered.

Bucky felt a rush of happiness. Tony paused and considered her words before conceding. He got up and grumpily followed Aurora to the countertop.

"When did you start using labels?" Tony mumbled in annoyance.