44

"You can just say thank you." Chris said, gesturing to the so called "gift" and crossing his arms across his chest instead of reaching for her hand.

"For what? For showing me how little you care about respecting me and my boundaries?" Aurora snapped, standing up and crossing the room, dumping the lingerie into the small trash can.

Chris stood up, starting to get angry. She knew she should really stand down now, but she really didn't want to.

"There was a time you'd wear that for me." Chris began to taunt her.

He began moving uncomfortably close to her, which prompted her to back up until she hit a wall and flinched. Chris pinned her to the wall with his hands on either side of her body.

"There was a time you'd be standing there in front of me, wearing nothing but that lingerie and waiting for me to take it off you."

"Stop." Aurora said, trying to push him off her.

He didn't budge.

"You've started getting a little mouthy, my girl. Maybe it's time I remind you who you belong to." Chris hissed in her ear.

She shuddered and shook her head.

"No." She said.

"Oh, but I think you want me to. I think you're secretly dying for me to touch you again. How long as it been since you really felt that kind of pleasure? I know the toy solider never satisfied you the way you like." Chris growled.

"You don't know that." Aurora shook her head before realizing what she had inadvertently admitted to.

Chris realized too, his facial expression turning dangerous.

"Did you have sex with him, Aurora?" He asked voice low.

She shook her head and tried again to push him off her.

"Don't lie to me! Did you let that bastard fuck you? Did you let him touch what's mine?!" Chris yelled in her face.

She flinched but there was nowhere to hide. She was literally cornered, back against the wall.

"You know, maybe I'll pay the toy soldier a visit after all. I can't exactly let him walk around knowing what it's like to be inside you."

"Fuck off, Chris!" Aurora exclaimed before she could stop herself.

His eyes turned even dangerously darker.

"I think it's agreed then. I can't exactly bring him here when HYDRA wants him alive as their little puppet, but don't worry. I'll take pictures of what's left." Chris finally pushed off the wall but now she chased him, pulling at his arm desperately.

"Wait! Chris, wait! Please, please, it's not like that! Please don't hurt him! I- I'll put it on!" Her last sentence caused him to pause and with an overwhelming sense of disgust, she knew what she had to do, "The linguine, I'll put it on for you right now, okay? Just please don't go!"

Chris turned to face her and she immediately wanted to shrink away and take it all back. She thought of Bucky though, and knew she could get through this for him. Maybe Chris wouldn't even touch her that much. Maybe he'd get tired and leave. It was getting late after all, it was probably even past midnight by now, and- midnight. No. That meant it was the 26th. Their anniversary. God, no, no, no.