32

Waking up tangled in the sheets next to Aurora was an experience he could relive on repeat for the rest of his life and never grow bored of. Bucky watched her bare chest as it slowly rose and fell. He loved her so much he almost felt insane, like feeling that amount of pure emotion for any one person was crazy. When her eyelids began to flicker, he smiled, waiting patiently for her to wake up.

Aurora work up warm and comfortable. Her eyes opened and searched to meet Bucky's. There was such a warmth in his eyes that melted her heart until it was a puddle in her chest. She smiled and softly stroked the side of his face.

"Hi." She whispered softly.

"Hi." Bucky replied, equally quiet.

Aurora stretched a bit and looked back at him with a goofy smile on her face.

"What?" He asked.

"I think I've got a problem. I love you so much that I will never be able to spend a single day without marveling over it. It's almost like I'm-"

"Crazy?" Buck supplied, brushing some hair out of her face.

"How'd you know?" She smiled.

"I feel it too, Doll."

"I can't believe I was ever scared of love." Aurora sighed.

"In the beginning I was scared too." He admitted.

"Did you ever have a girlfriend... before? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"I dated a few girls before... everything." Bucky said.

"Did you ever have sex with them?"

"Are you jealous, Aurora. Any girl I'd ever been with is either dead or ancient." He laughed.

She pouted.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just curious." Aurora said.

"Then, yes. One girl. She was different though..."

Insecurity fluttered up into her throat.

"Better?" She asked quietly, avoiding eye contact.

Bucky looked absolutely flabbergasted. He almost wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the very notion.

"Aurora, there is no one anywhere in any world that's better than you. You... you make me feel things I've never felt before. And even if you weren't so perfect that I could burst into tears at the mere thought of it, I love you more than anything. So, no, there's no way that girl was even close to better than you. You are amazing and beautiful and wonderful and sexy and... I had crushes before, but you? I love you." He told her sincerely.

She had looked back at him.

"Maybe I was a little jealous." She admitted.

"We all have our moments." Bucky smiled.

"You think I'm sexy?" Aurora asked.

He just blinked at her.

"We literally just had sex last night-!"

"I like to hear it." She interrupted with a mischievous grin.

"Well then, yes. I think you are very sexy, Aurora."

"I think you're sexy too." She settled back down into him.

"I'm glad."

"Yeah, might've been a bit of a problem otherwise." Aurora joked.

"A bit?"

"I mean, I'd still love you because you're sexy on the inside too, but I wouldn't feel so flustered that I can forget my name every time I looked at you."