50

Once outside the interrogation room, everyone watched Seven uneasily. She had killed that agent without a second of hesitation all because Louvelle had pissed her off. She was dangerous, and now they were reminded again just how much so.

Nobody had put the bracelets back on Seven, but nobody was willing to approach her as she sat in her chair, thinking intently about something. Eventually she spoke up, startling everyone in the room.

"I know how to help." She said.

All eyes were on her.

"We don't know where Aurora is, but we will find out soon when HYDRA uses her as bait to get you guys. What we need is help. We need to surprise them. We need to put HYDRA into the trap." Seven contained.

"And how exactly are we going to do this?" Tony asked, still very weary about her most recent murder.

"The women that share Aurora and my abilities aren't going to be so fond the the idea of being brain controlled into soldiers for an evil organization."

"You know how to locate these women?" Vision asked.

"I know someone who might." Seven said instead, standing up.

They had taken her gun away from her, but no one would be surprised to find out she had more weapons on her. They rose to stand with her.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"To visit a friend. Can I have my gun back?" Seven asked.

"Why do you need a gun to visit a friend?" Wanda countered.

"She doesn't know she's a friend yet. When she sees me, she'll probably try to kill me. I need to be able to protect myself until I convince her I'm no longer with HYDRA." Seven explained.

"We're coming with you." Natasha spoke up.

"No, you're not. Are you going to give me back my gun?" Seven asked, agitated.

"No. Not if you're planning on running off on this crazy solo mission." Natasha said.

"Fine. I'll be back within six hours. If I'm not back by then, I'm dead and not coming back." Seven said.

"You're not going alone. We can't trust you." Natasha insisted.

"You can keep the gun. It was my favorite, but I have others. I'll see you in six hours." Seven said, walking out the door.

They went to follow her only to find they couldn't move their legs.

"Shit!" Tony cursed.

"We shouldn't have taken the bracelets off." Wanda sighed.

"How long do you think she's going to keep us here?" Clint asked.

"Until she gets away." Natasha groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, but how much longer do you think that's gonna take?" He asked.

"You got somewhere to be?" Natasha asked.

"I have to pee and I was holding it until after the interrogation." Clint shrugged.

They made noises of disgust.

"Gross." Natasha scrunched up her nose.

"We all do it!" He defended.

"What do we do if she's not back in six hours?" Steve interrupted their banter.

"Then we find HYDRA alone." Bucky said.

"The probability of that plan resulting in a success is remarkably low." Vision spoke up.