12 % Of A Plan

We led the others into a private room and began to explain what had gone on since we were taken in by the Ravagers. Rocket looked suddenly very disappointed and angry.

    "You call that 'figured it out'?!" He asked incredulously. "Were gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless?"

    "Oh, you wanna talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" Peter scoffed.

    "He has a point, Rocket." I told him.

    "Well, we were only going to blow you up if they didn't turn you over!" Rocket scoffed as he looked between the both of us.

    "And how on Earth were they going to turn us over when you only gave 'em a count of five?" Peter scoffed back.

    "We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. This is what we get for acting altruistically." Rocket said as he looked at Groot.

    "I am Groot." (We were only trying to save them... It's rather ungrateful." He said.

    "They are ungrateful." Rocket agreed.

    "This bickering is getting us no where." Gamora stated stepping in.

    "She's right. What's important now is that we get the Ravager's army to help us save Xandar." I explained gently.

    "So we can give the stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell it to someone even worse?" Rocket asked looking at me unamused.

    "We'll figure that part out later." Peter said.

    "We have to to stop Ronan." Gamora agreed.

    "How?" Rocket demanded.

    "I have a plan." Peter piped up and even I looked at him to find out what it was.

    "You've got a plan?" I asked curiously.

    "Yes." Peter nodded.

    "Whoa. First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan." Rocket scoffed.

    "No, I'm not!" Peter frowned. "People say that all the time. It's not that unique of a thing to say."

    "Secondly, I don't even believe you have plan." Rocket pointed out.

    "I have part of a plan!" Peter's voice raised as he spoke.

    "Boys, this isn't a pissing match!" I stated stepping between their seats and glaring at them both.

    "The Princess is correct." Drax stated and I turned to glare at him. "I'd like to know what percentage of a plan do you have?"

    "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere." Gamora scoffed at him.    

    "I just saved Quill and the Princess!" Drax frowned.

    "Don't call me that!" I huffed.

    "We've already established that you destroying the ship we we're on is not saving us." Peter clarified.

    "When did we establish this?"

    "Like three seconds ago!"

    "I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else." Drax stated simply.

    "Ugh!" Both Gamora and I groaned.

    "She's right, you don't get an opinion." Rocket stated and then turned to look back at Peter. "What percentage?"