The Quinjet

The next morning, day 3 stuck on Sakaar. I sighed as I opened my eyes. At least today, Hulk would call for Valkyrie to come and see us. Hopefully giving us the chance to talk to her. We just needed to convince her to take off the shocker from Thor's neck and then we could journey home, save Asgard and our people.

    "Angry girl!" Hulk said, greeting her as she entered the room.

Thor and I were hidden in the room. I hid us both using my magic until the guards left. The two began to play fight. Hulk tried to hit her with his large hammer, and she ducked moving behind him and kicking his side. Making Hulk fall to the ground. The two chuckled.

    "What's going on? What are you..."

Valkyrie looked up from Hulk who was smiling at us as we reappeared. Thor awkwardly tried to lean against one of the shelving units before he stood with his hands placed in front of him.

    "Val, we need to talk." I stated as her smile disappeared. She walked over the Hulk's body and came towards us.

    "Are you so thick headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone. I thought you of all people, Y/n, would have understood that."

    "I'm done running in case you haven't noticed." I scoffed. "We have to talk about this."

    "No, you wanna talk to me." Val pointed out annoyed.

    "We need her to stay." Thor mentioned to Hulk as Val headed towards the door.

    "Stay?" Hulk said. He grabbed the headboard from his bed, tearing it off and throwing it at the door. Thor and I both ducked as it flew over our heads. It landed and blocked Valkyrie's way. "Stay. Please."

    "Please." Thor and I both said.

Val turned away from the door and looked at us both with the utmost annoyance. But I could see the slight change in her demeanor.

    "All right." She agreed. "Here's the deal. I'll listen to you, till this is empty." She stated grabbing a full bottle of alcohol from Hulk's shelf. She put the bottle to her lips and I looked at my brother.

    "Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. We need your help. Wow..." Thor said impressed at her ability to drink the giant bottle in that short period of time.

    "Ugh." I groaned. My stomach turning just thinking about how she sucked that down.

    "Finished. Bye." She stated. She dropped the glass on the ground allowing it to shatter.

    "Odin is dead." I stated fiercely. Val was walking towards the door but she stopped in her tracks. "Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard."

    "If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost."

    "My sister and I are going to stop her." Thor stated proudly.

    "Just the two of you?" Val smirked in disbelief as she looked between us. "You alone, and your pregnant sister against the Goddess of Death?"

    "Pregnant, not disabled." I pointed out with a small huff. "Besides, we are putting together a team."

    "It's us two, you, and the big guy." Thor stated happily.

    "No. No team. Only Hulk." Hulk said from behind us. He was busy bouncing a ball off the wall.

    "It's us two, and you." Thor changed his previous statement.

    "I think it's only you." Val pointed out, attempting to turn and leave towards the door again.