When and Where

"Okay, so the how works. Now, we gotta figure out the when and where." Steve explained as we all gathered in the meeting room. On the hologram projection boards, it showed each of the stones we were after and what they looked like thanks to Nebula and I. "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones." Tony piped up from beside Steve and I.

"Well, I haven't... But I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott chimed in.

"Regardless." Bruce mentioned. "We only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each. And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history." Tony agreed. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint said.

"Correct." Tony nodded.

"So, let's start with the Aether." Steve mentioned as he looked over at me and Thor who sat in a chair behind me. Asleep. He looked near dead with his non-movement and shades on his face.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked.

"Uh, no. No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey said.

"Not funny." I scolded him. I sighed and walked up to Thor and woke him. We both stood in front of the room and I used the board to get the Reality Stone as our focus target.

"Uh, where to start? Uhm," Thor fumbled with his words. "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it  a stone before. Uhm, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing... so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that." Thor explained as he began to use some of the eye drops I gave him.

"Not the point. Anyways..." I was about to speak when Thor cut me off.

"Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether. Our Grandfather, many years ago had to hide the stone from the dark elves. Ooo... Scary beings. So Jane, actually, oh there she is." Thor said as he touched the screen and her face popped up. "Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine. Uh, you know she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself up inside her... and she became very, very sick.And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where Y/n and I are from. And we had to try and fix her. But Y/n wasn't there at first cause she was still banned at the time. Jane and I, we were dating at the time, you see. And I got to introduce her to my Mother... Who's dead and, uhm... Oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so..."

"Okay, I think that's enough now." I stepped up noticing the distress the subject was causing Thor. Even hearing about my mother twinged my heart, seeing as that was the day she died and I wasn't even there.

"Yeah, why don't you come sit down?" Tony said trying to help me get my brother off the rant he was on.

"But I'm not done yet." Thor insisted.

"It's okay, really. I'll finish up for you, yeah? Sound good? Do you want something?" I asked caringly. I was very worried about my brother.

"How about some eggs, breakfast?" Tony offered.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary." Thor mentioned.

~~~~~~~~~~

"All righty. Now that Tony's got him to go take a nap. I apologize on my brother's behalf. He is, as you can all see, not himself. But we'll get him there." I explained and everyone seemed to give me sympathetic looks. "Anyways, I suppose I shall go next." I clicked on the purple stone and it enlarged. "The Power Stone. It was stolen from Morag by myself and... My uh, best friend Quill, at the time, we weren't dating yet. But we did eventually get married..."