177 A Bleecker Street

"Whoa, it's been a hot minute since I've been here." I mentioned as I looked around the busy streets of New York. I snapped my fingers and I was in a pair of jeans, a grey v-neck teeshirt, and a faded blue jean jacket. I smiled at my outfit and looked up.

    "6 years." Thor nodded.

I looked over his outfit. Mjolnir was disguised as an umbrella, he wore jeans with ripped holes in them, a grey teeshirt, a black sweatshirt and a greenish jacket that was all tatty. Thor looked himself over and we both looked at Loki.

    "What?" He asked confused.

He was wearing the nicest black suit. It made me almost chuckle but I was still really mad at him. Of course he dressed himself nicely but he disguised Thor differently.

    "Take us to Father." Thor said unamused.

Loki nodded and walked us shortly down the streets. But when he finally stopped, we all stood there and crossed our arms. The building named Shady Acres Care Home was in the midst of being torn down.

    "I swear, I left him right here." Loki mentioned truthfully.

    "Right here on the side walk or where the building is being demolished?" I asked sarcastically.

    "Great planning." Thor remarked.

    "How was I supposed to know?" Loki asked unamused by both of us. "Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

    "No, then why do you dress like one?" Thor asked looking him up and down.

    "Hey." Loki frowned.

    "You think Y/n is the only one mad at you? I can't believe you're alive. We saw you die. I too mourned you, I cried for you."

    "I'm... Honored." Loki said sounding slightly surprised.

    "Oh my god..." Some girls near us were giggling and whispering. "Ask him."

One of them pushed another girl towards us.

    "Hi. would you mind taking a picture with us?" She asked. She looked over at Loki and I and then gasped. "Oh, my god. You're her. You're Y/n. Y/n, will you join in too?" She squealed.

    "Uh..."

    "Oh, sure." Thor said. He reached over and grabbed me. I was pulled towards them and the girls surrounded us pulling out their devices and taking pictures while Thor and I smiled. I noticed Loki rolled his eyes annoyed.

    "Start figuring out where he is." I mentioned to him.

    "Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." One of the girls said as they began to walk away from us.

    "Even their citizens know about that?" I asked Thor.

    "She didn't dump me, you know." Thor pointed out. "I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping..."

Loki patted Thor's shoulder as I rubbed his other arm. Suddenly a glowing sparkly light began to surround Loki's feet.

    "What's happening?" I asked quickly.

    "What's this? What are you doing?" Thor asked.

Loki looked just as concerned as we did.

    "This isn't me." Loki insisted. He glared at me.

    "What? It's not me either." I scoffed.

He suddenly fell through the sidewalk with a yelp and the sparklingly glow disappeared.

    "Loki?" I asked concerned. I looked over the ground where he was once standing. I noticed a small card and bent down to pick it up.

    "What does it say?" Thor asked looking over my shoulder.