Sakaar and The Grandmaster

I groaned in annoyance more so than pain, especially as I realized I landed somewhere within a bunch of trash. I pushed a door off myself that I had landed behind and I brushed myself off as I stood to my feet. I looked around, completely alone. There were items falling from the sky landing all around me, on the ground, in the water that was near me. All giant piles of nothing but garbage. The sky was completely dark and looked like there was a giant tornado in the middle of glowing red light. I looked up into the sky seeing a looming shadow. A giant piece of debris was coming down right towards me.

My eyes widened and I dove up over a mound of garbage just barely in time as it crashed into the ground where I had just been standing. I looked over it and then looked down at my wedding ring. I pressed the moons together and a small holographic screen popped up. I held my hand up trying to find any sort of signal and I wasn't getting one.

    "God damnit!" I yelled angrily and kicked some of the trash. "How am I supposed to get out of here?" I grumbled to myself.

    "Y/n?!" I heard a voice yell in the distance.

I heard a blaring alarm and I could see a floating type of vehicle in the distance. I looked around seeing it fly off towards something else. I faced the back of it and I hovered the ground and peered over seeing Thor. I breathed in relief that I wasn't here alone. He noticed me too and a grateful smile crawled over his face. People emerged from the ship and I lowered myself to the ground, moving around the ship and hiding behind it to see what was going on.

    "Are you a fighter?" The man asked as he removed his large mask. "Or are you food?"

These people were dressed in funky clothing. The people just kept coming out of the small pod as they agreed with the man who spoke, eyeing Thor hungrily.

    "I am just passing through." Thor mentioned.

    "It is food!" The man cheered.

    "On your knees." One of them demanded.

I watched as Thor reached his hand back in an attempt to call Mjolnir to him, but his attempt was in vain as he realized he didn't have his hammer anymore. I jumped out from the side of the pod and hovered over the cannibals, quickly moving towards my brother as he disarmed one of them with a gun. I shoved one in the chest and forced him to the ground putting my foot on his chest. Another scrapper came towards us and ripped Thor's cape. They stared at each other for a minute and then Thor punched him in the face.

I grabbed one and tossed him away and I heard him splash in the water. Suddenly I screamed out and fell to the ground as I was being electrocuted all over my body. I was covered by some kinda of net and when I looked slightly to my side, Thor was stuck in the same predicament. The scrappers came over and began beating us with their sticks.

I noticed another ship fly over us and crash into some of the garbage. The beatings stopped as they turned to see who was coming out of the incoming vessel. A tan skinned woman emerged from the doors of the ship with a bottle in hand. She took a sip of her liquor and threw away the bottle and began walking down the ramp.

    "They're mine." She slurred slightly.

We watched her fall off the edge of the ramp down into the garbage. Wonderful, our savior was drunk. The scrappers turned to look back at us uninterested by the woman.

    "Wait!" She shouted and they stopped approaching us again. "Wait. They're mine. So if you want them, you go through me."

    "But we've already got them." The leader of the scrappers pointed out.

    "All right, then." She shrugged annoyed by technicalities. "I guess I go through you."

    "More food." The leader said as he readied his net gun once again.