Fugatives Of Sakaar

Thor and I ran towards The Hulk as he finished his change to Bruce nearly before exiting the Quinjet.

    "Banner? Banner? Are you alright?" I asked bending down next to him.

He flinched and jumped away from us as Thor touched his shoulder.

    "Whoa, whoa. It's just us." I said quickly.

    "Shhh, shh." Thor continued to shush him. "Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. It's just Y/n and I. We won't hurt you."

Banner looked around until he met back at our eyes, looking between us both.

    "Thor? Y/n?" Bruce asked grabbing his head.

    "Yeah, it's us." I nodded.

    "Wow, it's been so long since I've seen you. Look at you, you're glowing." Bruce mentioned as he looked me over. "Thor, what happened to your hair?"

    "Eh, some creepy old man cut it off." Thor mentioned.

    "It looks good." Bruce said breathlessly.

    "Oh, thank you."

    "Bruce, are you okay?" I asked.

    "I think so?" He said questionably. "Where are we? Oh, how's Nat?"

    "Uh... Nat is good, I'm sure." Thor replied awkwardly.

    "Is she okay?" Bruce asked concerned. "And what about Sokovia?"

    "Sokovia? What's that?" I asked looking at my brother.

    "The city, Sokovia. Y/n, didn't you come as back up? Did we save it?" Bruce asked quickly.

    "Banner, listen."

    "What?"

    "Sokovia. Ultron. That was over two years ago." Thor explained gently.

    "What are you saying?" Bruce asked concerned. "I've been the Hulk for two years?"

    "I'm afraid so." Thor nodded.

    "What the hell happened?" He asked immediately.

Banner wrapped the cloth he was wearing as the Hulk around himself, because now it was much to big. He got up from the floor with my help and he rushed over towards the computers.

    "Banner, there's something you should know." Thor said following after him.

    "Voice activation required."

    "Banner.''

    "Welcome, Strongest Avenger."

    "Uh, what?" Thor said confused.

    "Ship's log." Banner stated.

We watched a video from nearly three years ago. Hulk struggled to stay inside the quinjet as the back hatch opened up. An alarm began blaring all around us on the outside of the ship.

    "Thor, Y/n, where are we?" Banner asked cautiously.

    "Uh, yeah, about that..." I mentioned.

    "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news." The Grandmaster's voice came over loud speakers placed all over the planet. A giant hologram of him appeared in the sky. "My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion."

    "Who's that?" Bruce asked.

    "He's called the Grandmaster. He sort of runs this place." I explained.