Peter's POV: Rescue Mission

PETER'S POV:

My family was gone. Y/n, our unborn child and Gamora were in the hands of Thanos. I sat silently in my chair on the Milano listening to our favorite song. The song we danced to at our wedding. I had no idea where he took them, what he needed them for. What they knew that he needed so badly to take them from me. I had just gotten Y/n back and now she was gone again. Our kid, I never got to show them this music. This part of me. As I stewed in my thoughts I suddenly realized the music had turned off.

    "Turn that back on!" I yelled across the ship.

    "No!" Drax yelled.

I came running around the corner to see him in the darkness.

    "Turn it. Back on." I demanded.

    "I can't keep listening to the same song again and again and again!"

    "I told you I'm screwed up, man! I got to get back in the groove!" I stated angrily as I got closer to him. "Specifically our wedding song! Gimme my zune. Gimme the zune! Give it!" I yelled as I fought with him for it.

    "The man who sings this song is a degenerate!" Drax said angrily.

    "I will not sit here and allow you to malign Ace Frehley!" I chased after him as he walked away. "Gimme the Zune!"

Drax stood across the table from me. I watched his every move and tried to dash around the table to get to him. But he moved quickly to where I had been standing.

    "This really is not helping. We haven't even left Knowhere yet!" Drax stated. I dashed around the table again and we switched sides.

    "We lost Gamora, Y/n and my unborn child because of you." I growled.

    "We lost Gamora, Y/n and your unborn child because YOU would not let ME seize the moment!" Drax yelled. "What do you even care? You tried to kill them!"

    "They said I'd be saving the universe!" I yelled back.

    "I would kill either of you if it would stop that blinking yellow light." Mantis groaned from behind us.

    "What blinking yellow light?" I asked turning slowly towards her. I saw the message machine on the wall blinking and my eyes widened. "The coded message channel?! How long has this been on?" I demanded.

    "Aw, but it was so beautiful." Mantis sighed as I rushed over and shut it down.

    "Mantis, a blinking yellow light indicates an important secret coded message..." I explained.

    "Shame on you, Mantis." Drax said quietly.

    "How long..." I looked over at him and scowled. "This was your job!" I pointed my hand out at him.

    "It was his job!" Mantis agreed pointing her fingers.

    "Drax!" I laughed angrily. "You didn't see the blinking yellow light?"

    "I did, but you said if it was Yellow, let it mellow; Brown flush it down." Drax stated seriously and I ran my hands down my face. "Those were your orders."

    "I wasn't talking about the coded message channel." I grimaced and turned back to the messages. "22 important coded messages. That could have been helpful. 5 hours! I've been sitting for 5 hours. We have 22 messages. 23 messages! Awh, they keep coming in... From Nebula? Gamora and Y/n are alive! Thanos is taking them to Titan." I read off the screen excitedly. "Why aren't you responding? Why aren't you responding? Are you getting my important coded secret messages?? Ship coordinates! All right, I need my map." I rushed across the ship to our maps. "Here we go. Titan. Wait, how do we know this isn't a trap?" I wondered.