Chapter 2- Visit to my Darling

Ethan 's POV

I am very happy today and the reason is now I can make my presence known to her. Although my meeting with her is as a potential client who is fighting the law case against his cousin.

I know I am forging the things but I want her to trust me and so slowly I can sweep her from her feet and make her mine. You might ask I could have done that earlier but there was this power that held me back. Now I am free and there will be no restraints in approaching her.

Jocelyn 's POV

Mr. Ashley barged into my cabin and said " Josh today we have a multimillionaire client who will come to you for consultation. Please ensure he stays as our client and brings us more business because if you don't then you know you are going to get FIREEEEEEEED "

 Please ensure he stays as our client and brings us more business because if you don't then you know you are going to get FIREEEEEEEED "

" WHaaaaaaaaaaat? Mr. Ashley, really??? I am the most productive of your employees and you will fire me just because of one client. I have got you many accounts which will keep generating revenue for a lifetime" I said in equally annoyed tone.

" I know Josh but since past one month we have not got even a single client and we lost 2 accounts which were handled by you. So you better do the best and get me this client" He said monotonously.

"Mr. Ashley I know we lost 2 accounts but they were given to Leona for that particular case by you despite my not agreeing to?" I retorted

" OHhhh really Josh now you will tell me how to handle my clients and what I have to do with my clients" He fumed.

" Mr. Ashley.... is this a plan to fire me since your wife does not like me" I questioned getting irritated.

" Josh... you are getting personal now..." He said in stern voice.

" Oh your wife can do anything to fire me and I even mention it and you are getting all riled up. That's not fair" I said angrily.

When he saw my eyes glazing with water his expression soften and he said frustrated

"Nothing is in my hands now. If I would have had an ultimate choice I would never let you go through this situation but now my wife has taken over and now she is your boss and I had to step down my position as my wife has made significant investments in my business" He said looking down.

 If I would have had an ultimate choice I would never let you go through this situation but now my wife has taken over and now she is your boss and I  had to step down my position as my wife has made significant investments in my business" He said...