Chapter 7- Getting Ready or Riled up

After saying that he left me alone in the lobby. I just could not believe what I have gotten myself into. I stepped out and was about to walk when I realise someone was following me. Then I realised it was my car that Drake was driving to follow me. I jumped into the back seat and laid my head and asked him to drive me home.  

Samuel Nathan 's POV

"So Sam did you hire the driver for her as I instructed" Ethan asked me.

"Yes Ethan I did.. you know you could have just asked her whether she needed one or not" I asked him.

"You see my dear friend my beloved is a spitfire and I knew she would not just agree to be with me and spend time like countless other women who wish they can catch a billionaire's eye

"You see my dear friend my beloved is a spitfire and I knew she would not just agree to be with me and spend time like countless other women who wish they can catch a billionaire's eye. She likes to be with people she feels comfortable. And I know she doesn't socialize with people very much"

"That's pretty much has been the case with her in the past as well" I stated.

"I agree

"I agree.. and so  I knew the moment I will tell her to join me in the party she would refuse and after I made it clear it was a part of deal she was pissed off. And seeing her reaction you would have got the idea why she needs a driver. I don't trust her to keep herself safe when she is pissed off. I saved her before but I have also wiped those memories" Ethan ended his words sadly.

" Ok..that's why you made me put those clauses in the deal so that she won't be able to say "No" to you. Well done my friend" I smiled at him.

"Exactly my point Sam. I love to spend time with her" Ethan said smiling at memory of Jocelyn." My sweetheart would always be ready to get rid of me. But I wanted control this time. I want her near me willingly or unwillingly".

" Quite unusual for you but Don't you think if you take her to party you would be exposing her to your enemies?" I asked.

"No I will be declaring whoever it is that she belongs to Ethan Knight and no one else and they better watch out for themselves if they even think about harming my Angel" He replied in a stern and determined voice.