Chapter 15- Conscious Again

But now what will happen I was shaking and my heart would stop beating at every footstep which was made towards my room. Then I heard the familiar footsteps and I started panicked and as soon as the door opened my hearbeat exploded and suddenly all went black.

Jocelyn's POV 

I woke up and found myself back in the white marble room. I didn't know how to feel because after that weird dream i was in a strange mood. I could not understand that... that I have lived the life I saw in my dreams... you know it sounds weird but I was now self doubting.

I was in my thoughts when the door opened and in came my favourite person notice the sarcasm.

"Hey Josh how are you doing, hope great" He said cheekily.

I don't know but that was weird for this snob to have a bubbly mood. Here I was irritated with that weird dream and my gosh this person was enjoying my irritating mood. For the first time I felt like punching someone and you know what I couldn't do that...well you know I am shackled again with white ropes to the stupid white bed.

When I didn't respond the Blondie came near me and said "Seems like princess not liking her place".

I know he was taunting me to get a response but no I was not going to give that satisfaction to him. But I was curious now to know how he know my parents and why I am so clueless about them. You see he might be faking it but being a lawyer and always testifying the facts we should gather the conclusion. But I don't know how to get the opening now. I knew this crazy won't answer me straight.

"Josh... look I am sorry... but please talk to me baby" Blondie said.

"Look Mr. whoever you are... I am not your baby forget it I don't even know what the hell I am doing here.. why the hell you kidnap me and yesterday you dropped a bomb on me that my parents were not my real parents... Tell me who the hell are you .. How do you know so much about me...." I vent out all my frustration on him. 

He was shocked by my outburst but soon his features soften and he replied "Soon you will know darling.. soon" and he left again.

I was beyond frustrated now. One I was kidnapped, two I got that stupid dream that seemed so real, three my kidnapper tells me he knows me better than me and my parents are not my real parents, four He is not answering any of my questions. As I was in my thoughts my stomach started growling. I literally cursed that man who kept me here.

The next moment I saw him entering with tray of food and you know what my favourites Muffins,Scrambled eggs and hot cup of coffee and I looked at the tray with my longing eyes. He kept the tray at the table near my table but far from me and sat near my legs.

"Josh... I know you have questions and you would like me to answer but sweet you would have to wait a little for them" He said.

He cut the muffin with fork and brought it near my mouth and mouthed to open my mouth. I so wanted to ignore him but you see the fragrance of the hot muffin brought water in my mouth and temptation was so much I did open my mouth and I moaned closing my eyes when the sweet substance just melted in my mouth. I opened my mouth only to find him staring back at me in amusement.

I was embarrassed but I soon recovered and put on a face like nothing happened. "Oh Love... you still like my muffins..I knew you would love them" He said.

I was surprised that he said that I liked his muffins well this was indeed new piece of information for me. As far as I remember I don't know him and for sure I would have remembered him if I would have seen him somewhere. Well you wouldn't miss a handsome man like him. Though his charm won't work on me, I for sure knew a handsome man when I  see one. 

"Can you tell me when did you last make muffins for me" I asked him.

"You know that was a long time ... I am not sure whether you remember or not Josh...it was like some 10 years back" He said sadly.

"Ummm... you mean when I was something around 15. He shook his head and said "I think you don't remember anything. You really forgot me amica mea (latin: my love). I wish I could go back and do something about it" He said.

I looked at his eyes but no I just could not recall anything. He fed me and when I was done he asked me whether I need him to do anything. I told him I need to use restroom and he freed my hands but not my feet but made sure it was easy for me to walk and carried me to the bathroom and left me. Once I was done I stepped out of Bathroom when he again picked me up and laid me on the bed and tied my hands.

He covered me with blankets and started caressing my head and started chanting "ut dum dormiunt. reversus est vita , scio te, et cum fiunt,veni ad me " (Go to long sleep and see your past life when you are done come to me)

Although he continued I could not hear anythingI heard some words and soon I found myself slipping back into the darkness. 

Ethan's POV

Fate smiled and nodded his head.

"Tell me Fate where is she?? I want to get her to safety.. please Fate tell me how is she?? Take me there Fate" I begged him.

"Ethan... I am sorry I can't take you where she is... you should take his advice and forget her...." Fate said.

"I can't.." I said...

And the rest of the conversation was lost and only thing that could be heard was

"Do you accept all the conditions Ethan?" Fate asked

"I ACCEPT ALL OF THAT FATE" I said... and soon there was fog around me and I could not see anything.

I woke up and found myself in the middle of a dark forest. I stood up and looked around only to find that wherever I looked seemed to be glowing except the part where I was standing.

I felt like I was caught between two realms and I felt I could shout for Fate and ask him where I was. I heard a chuckle and instantly knew that it was Fate.

"Fate you know I can hear you so do tell me where am I" I asked.

"mmm... well lover boy it is for me to know and for you to find out and dude you are running out of time. Make right choices and come back I am waiting for you and bye till we meet next" He said.

"Wait... Fate... Fate... can you hear me" I yelled but nothing. It seemed my friend of long time had left me to the mercy of time again. I made my way towards my right side and I could see quiet a positive environment unfolding in front of me. 

I didn't knew where I was going but I could see a path  leading but I could not see where but one thing was sure in my mind no matter what I have to find her.