Chapter 8- Familiar Stranger with a Warning

I was about to thank her when I heard the car horn and all the ladies left me alone in my home and I was left alone. I felt so overwhelmed with my appearance that I didn't even hear someone step in and was staring at me at leisure.

When I felt someone was staring I looked up to find Mr. Knight standing in my hall in his glory. Total black clothes and looking dashing and handsome as ever.

Ethan's POV

As soon as I drove near her house her scent wafted in my nose. As I inhaled her scent my mouth watered, I wanted to pull her in my arms. The thought itself excited me. I asked my driver to blew horn to the alert my maids to leave her alone. I walked to her door and saw that she had her back turned to me. I stepped  in the corner and found her starting at herself . when I saw her image in mirror my jaw dropped open in awe. My angel was looking so beautiful in black dress which was backless and flowed till her ankles. She looked so lovely. I stared at her form from top to bottom admiring her and as she turned the smile that she had disappeared.

 I stared at her form from top to bottom admiring her and as she turned the smile that she had disappeared

Jocelyn POV

When I felt someone was staring I looked up to find Mr. Knight standing in my hall in his glory. Total black clothes and looking dashing and handsome as ever.  

"Mr

"Mr. Knight you should have knocked before entering my home" I told him.

He smiled at my effort to cover my nervousness and replied  "Really I would have Jo... if your door was closed but since it was open so I stepped in".

"Jo?? Mr. Knight Really?? I asked tilting my head.

"Well we are not at office, so yes Jo... we can be on first name basis outside office" he told me smirking.

"Then it is Jocelyn to you Mr. Knight" I told him.

"But Jo... suits you much better... actual I love it. And Jo... you can call me Ethan too.He replied smirking again.

"I don't mix business and pleasure Mr. Knight" I replied bluntly.

I noticed hurt in his expression which he covered with his earth shattering smile "Well as you wish My lady".