Introduction & Part 1

Meet the Charecters.

Susheela Chaturvedi

Susheela Chaturvedi.

A typical girl. Binded to indian thoughts and culture. A professional classical dance teacher. 25 years old.
She is self dependent and innocent by her thoughts and her behaviour.
A pure vegetarian.
Daughter and Dharam Pal Chaturvedi and Kusum Chaturvedi.

Pramod Anand.

A 28 years old businessman. Whose family is his heart. He never had a women in his life. Living in Mumbai with his family. He is the owner of Anand enterprises and business is in his vein that makes him the best.
Also a non vegetarian.
Son of Jay Prakash Anand and Late.Minakshi Anand.

Let's see what will happen there.

The entire audience of the campus was hooting at him name. He holds that power in his name. He is the Chief guest invited there.
After speaking some words of motivation on the stage he came down stairs where they began a beautiful energetic classical dance performance.

Pramod didn't had much time so he was leaving soon. Before he could leave. He saw her. Standing in a long light green dress and was red scarf. She was motivating her students to perform well on the stage they have given a lot to the rehearsals.

She walked in reverse without looking back and fortunately she bumped to him. She turned and find him.

Pramod gave her warm smile.

Susheela - I'm sorry sir..
She said walked backstage to look for the other students.

He eyes wanted to follow her but he also needed to leave. Then he left from the college.

.........

The next morning. When he woke up with a drunk head. He checked his phone. 30 missed calls from dad and Madhur.

He quickly called his father back to ask what happened so suddenly? Is every thing alright at home?

To be continued....

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂