Part 4

Susheela couldn't sleep for that night. After she had a conversation with him. His words were ringing in her mind.

" I will try to love you if I could... I can't love any one easily... But I will try that I will keep you in a place where where you deserve to be "

Siya broke her chain of thoughts and jumped on the bed.

Siya - di.. It's your Roka rasam with in two days. Can you imagine.. Yes you will get married still this Sunday.

Susheela - to kya? Shaadi karke to har ladki ko ghar chhodkar jana padta hai.

Siya - still but don't you have an excitement to go to your sasural for you first time. But I hope you know there is no woman in the house.

Susheela - Mughe pata hai.

Siya - won't you feel uncomfortable.. Like... I will not anything with any one.

Susheela - to kya?

Siya - maa ki aur meri Yaad Nahi aaegi meri.

Susheela laid on the bed, buried her face in the cushion drowning into sadness.

Siya - are di.. Aapka mood to spoil ho gaya... Are don't worry aapka devar kaafi Accha hai and chota wala devar to kuch bolta ni nahi Bechara.. Gum sum sa rehta hai...... Accha chhodo... It's your shaadi. Kal shopping par chale... Please... Bolo na..

Susheela - nodded in no.

Siya - to golgappe khane chale..

She said asking for a treat on her sister's favorite street food.

Susheela - nahi..

Siya - lagta hai mood zyada bigad gaya... Jija ji ko batana padega aapka phone kaha hai.

Susheela got and grabbed her phone.

Susheela - unke sath masti nahi!

Siya - oye..hoye.. Possessive for hone wale pati dev.. Accha theek hai... Par kal shopping pe jana hai ready rehna.

She went out of the room.

Susheela was still thinking has she done right after deciding to get married to Pramod.

What if he didn't loved her after marriage. She will have suffer to make it better.

......

The next day.

They have brought Dadu back to home. He is alright now.
Pramod was still worried about everyone and the marriage. He agreed just for the sake of his grandfather.

He was driving the car late night after picking Madhur from his office and Kunj from his friends house.

Madhur shouted to his ears.

Madhur - bhai...bhabhi...

Pramod stopped the car and found Susheela standing with Siya. They both were holding a lot of shopping bags in there hands. Siya's head was literally resting on Susheela's shoulder as her she was truly tired after shopping for hours.

Madhav - bhai please..please na please....

Pramod - glared on him and Madhur pasted a tight kiss on his cheek.

Pramod - Madhur!!

Madhav - for your little brother bro.. Please na... Please.....

They drove towards them.

Susheela was shocked to find him there.

Susheela - Mr. Anand...

Pramod - why are standing here?

Siya - actually dear jija ji we were looking for a vehicle to got back to home.

Pramod - it's very late right now... Came I will drop you.

Susheela - no it is alright, we will manage.

Siya - but di.. I'm literally tired of standing here.

Madhur - oh no... See.. Siya I can give you a leg massage if you want.

Kunj - my legs are also paining today...

Madhur - have a Pain killer.

Kunj - I'll talk to dad about your madness increasing day by day. You need to be tighten up.

Meanwhile they were  having a silly argument. Susheela was collecting some guts out to look at Pramod.

She looked upon him.

Pramod - please sit... It's not safe here.

He said this cleared his throat looking back on the Idiots.

Pramod - stop it!

Madhur opened the door of the car for the car and Kunj sat next to the driving seat.
Madhur sat with Siya and Susheela was Next to her.

Pramod was driving and looking at her again and again in the convex mirror. She was playing rolling her fingers in her open heavy curls. She always wear something traditional that suits her well. She was looking out of car and busy in her thoughts.

They reached to the Chaturvedi house.

Pramod first came out and opened the door for Susheela. She was come out while her dupatta got stuck somewhere. He held her hand to untugged her dupatta safely.

Susheela - thankyou.

Kusum came out and saw Pramod.

Kusum - are beta aap?

Pramod turned and joined his hand and came towards her and touched foot.

Kusum - khush raho beta magar aap log..

Siya - maa vo hum log late ho gaye the and jija ji raste me mil gaye the.

Kusum - oh... Aaiye na aap Ander to aaiye.

Madhur - ha aunty.

Pramod looked back gritting his teeth and signing him to shut his mouth.

Pramod - it's alright aunty we will go.

Kusum - nahi beta.. Aap khane ke. Samay par aae ho mai aapko khana khaye bina nahi jane dungi..

Pramod - but aunty...

Kusum - khane ko mana nahi karte beta..

Susheela - please aaiye na.

She said slowly in a pleasing voice.

Pramod did not want to disrespect anyone. As he agreed.

...

The three brothers were sitting together and Siya was next to Madhur and Susheela was sitting opposite to Pramod

The servants served them. The first dish that Pramod got was the sweet dish, the two pieces of Gulab Jamun. Then he received the Daal, then he got paneer, a curry that he discovered as Bhindi and them he got the Fulka and a little bowl of Raita and also some salad on the corner.

Pramod couldn't figure out why there's everything veg. He was about to complain as ge can't put his meal inside without Non-veg but he noticed his own enjoying the meal silently.

He looked towards Susheela. Who was also eating the food but she looked at his face expression in a small confusion. She raised her eyes brows asking what happened to him.
He nodded with a slight smile and put the spoon filled with The daal in his mouth.

The meal troubled him. It on the other side he enjoyed eating it because he never ate a meal like this after his mother's death. She use to make him eat such meals everyday. He found out that lovely.

...

After dinner.

They were departing but Susheela requested him to talk her for a while.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂