Part 22

Pramod came and laid on the bed. She came out of her thought. She never stared on a man line this. But his he is all her's.

She took baby steps and came towards the bed.

Pramod didn't even moved from his side. She laid next to him. Oh... His fragrance..... He smells so sex... I mean ... Nice . She closed her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Susheela felt his hand over her stomach and its went to her waist. Her eyes were wide open and she gasped of his touch.

She rolled her eyes and found him. So close to her. She could feel his breath over her neck. She bites her lips, trying not to moan out as his lips just brushed on her nape. Finally there eyes met.

Pramod just controlled himself to kiss her. She turned towards his side. He held her right hand and put it over his shoulder. She smiled feeling it really new.

Pramod - don't you want to touch me?

She shook in nervousness.

Pramod - why are you scared... Don't worry. It's me. I'm your husband....

Susheela - I... I know that...

Pramod - haven't you slept with another man before?

Susheela gave him a shocking reaction.

Pramod - haven't you?

Susheela - mai ye bed siya ke sath share karti thi... Life me first aapse pehle kisi ko hath nahi lagaya.. Sona to bhool jao... Aur ek min aap ye pooch rahe ho...... To aap..

Pramod - yes. I agree. I have a slept with many girls before.

Susheela felt a disgust with it.

Pramod - don't feel awkward.

Susheela - ye koi aasan baat hai kya?

Pramod - it was easy for me.

She turned silently with some sadness.

He quickly makes her turn and claimed over her making her gasp of it. There warm bodies were touching each other's.

Pramod - I said it was.... And here.. Was is when I was a teen. I always made my own ways. I confess to you, you are not the first girl I kissed. I kissed and fucked many for my pleasure. When I didn't knew what is actually right and wrong. When I felt I'm only made it to spend my dad's money on that shit.. But, yes. I have realized that.... I was wrong. Everything has its own time.
I'm not a virgin but..... Want to tell you from past few months. I didn't even stared at a girl else than you..... Trust me. I totally had a different life and now it's changed... So please...don't get me wrong.

Susheela - am I the first you will love?

Pramod - no... My first love was always my mom and then will be you. I will love you. Just you. I just need your trust.

Susheela - why did you opened this to me?

Pramod - because I don't want you to know anything late. It's bitter... But it's true.

She smiled at least he confess and admitted that he will be loyal towards there relationship.

She eyes shined with tears Unknowingly feeling his heart. She shut her eyes and he kissed her cheeks. She bit her lips and turned her neck. Her hand automatically went on his neck.

He backed off.

She could feel his warm Breath over her neck.

Pramod - lets sleep.

She opened her eyes and cupped his face before he could lay aside.

Pramod - what?

She just nodded and lifted her head kissing his forehead. She turned her face not looking at him anymore Meanwhile and smile wholeheartedly. After all she kissed his forehead.

He laid aside and covered her into the blanket along with him. He wanted to tease her and his fingers went on her waist playing with her. She giggled to this and quickly turned hugging him. She hided her face at his chest. He covered her into his arms and they slept this way.

The next morning.

Anands returned back with susheela to there place.

Susheela was on leave so she decided to arrange everything according to her choice in her closet.

She opened her closed and found everything unexpected. The new saris of her choice. Which she told him she loves to wear were there. She was surprised. She looked each of them and she loved it. It was all well arranged so she didn't needed to arrange it. She opened the small drawer inside the closet that contained her inner wears... She realized they were all changed.. She touched her the fabric, it looked extremely soft and comfortable. There was another bucket kept below where her saris were hung on the hangers.

That was special buckets filled with lots of Sanitary pads, tampons, menstrual cup. Some extra inner wears and a box filled with lots of chocolates. Damn this man has came so far to change himself for her sake.
Looking down she found some skin care products which will be very gentle for her.

He is ruling her heart now... Okay.

She just closed her closet and her eyes went towards his closet. She is his wife. Why can't she have an eyes of what her husband liked to wear.

She opened his closet and found a lot a branded clothes. Jackets, shirts, trousers, suits. She didn't wanted to look much but her eyes went on a pink cloth kept in a corner.

What was it?

She took those small clothes in her hand and though these must be his clothes when he was a baby. Aw..... That was so cute. That small pair and a tee and trouser of pink color. She kept them back as it was and turned but her pallu got stuck somewhere. She pulled it and her eyes went on.......

At night when Pramod returned back home. It was very late already so he straight went to his grandfather's room where he found him sleeping, then he went towards his father's room. He was also sleeping. He felt relaxed to found these two in there comfort. He straight headed to his room.

His wife was sleeping so he did not disturbed her. He just changed and came back to the bed. Hr laid next to his wife and she quickly turned and hugged him. He felt it's a normal hug but no. His heart ached when he found her sobbing.

Pramod - darling....

She looked upon his face and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂