Part 8

It's the engagement today.

Chaturvedi's were waiting for Anands. Unknowing Susheela was feeling butterflies in her stomach as she is getting engaged with Mr. Anand today. She never expected everything to happen so soon but yes, they are getting married with in next 3 days. She was looking absolutely  Gorgeous in that pink lehenga. With a some make up and heavy earrings and a light neck peace, a beautiful forehead jewellery between her hairline.

The Anands arrived to the palace.
The Chaturvedis welcomed them wholeheartedly.
Susheela was feeling shy look at him today. Hr always looking handsome in his formals but in traditional he was hitting her differently.

They elders meet and they finally sat together.

She was trying to make herself calming while her fiance was staring at her.

Pramod - you're looking amazing.

She smiled and thanked him for the compliment.

Then Sakshi came ahead for the Tikal and then handed them the rings.

Susheela took it am makes him wear that platinum ring. He held her hand gently and makes her wear the ring. They showered flowers upon Sumod.

Madhur smiled and slowly wiped a drop of tear on his face. Siya noticed this and came next to him.

Siya - tum ro rahe ho?

Madhur - ro nahi raha hu... Vo aaj mom hoti to bhai aur bhabhi ko dekh kar bhot khush hoti. I know bhai dikha nahi rahe hai par vo mom ko bhot miss kar rahe honge.

Siya - tumhari mom jaha bhi hongi na tumhare bhai aur bhabhi ko dekh kar bhot khush hongi
Ab rona band karo

Madhur - vaise dekho na kitne cute lag rahe hai dono.

They looked at Sumod.

Pramod fed her piece of Barfi.

Siya - ab kya sab kuch sukha sukha hoga... Are koi kuch to karo na... Aaj meri di ki engagement hai..

Madhur - maine kab mana kiya.. Mai to ready hu.. Aur kunj..

Kunj - nahi mai aise hi theek hu... Tum logo ko karna hai kar lo.

Siya - koi gana ko bajao...

Madhur - mere sath perform karogi...?

He asked forwarding his hand. She quickly held his hand bring him to the spot light with her.

The song just ended when they insisted and brought Sumod together on the dance floor with a request of to dance together.

The timing went prefect when they played a beautiful couple song and Sumod once shared an eye contact on it. He held her hand and gripped his hand protectively on her waist making her swirl in his arms. There was a smile on her face only because she was loving to stay on his arms she enjoying every lyric the tune by heart.

When the song ended. They were lost in each other's eyes. They got out of there dreamland when they heard everyone giving them an applause and they were blushing cutely.

Pramod noticed a strand of hair coming over her face. He forwarded his hand tugging it back.

Madhur - bhai.. Bade caring ban gaye aap...

Pramod left blushing leaving them.

Siya - haaye.. Itne cute jija ji hai mere..

Later..

Susheela was talking to Sakshi when Siya excused her and took Susheela somewhere.

Susheela - kaha lekar ja rahi hai mughe?

Siya - sh..chup chap chalo aap..

She took Susheela in room where Pramod was waiting for her. She sent Susheela inside the closed the door. Susheela find him standing in front of her. He took some steps towards her. Her hands clutched her lehenga.

He came forward.

She was looking on the floor. He held her chin and lifted her face. She was feeling shy.

Pramod - why r you feeling shy?

Susheela - no one looked at me the way you are looking... No.. I.. I didn't mean that I mean.. The... The way you are admiring me today. That's feeling great that there is some one coming in my life, who will admire me... With... Love...

He held her hand and pulled her closer. She was feeling awkward with this closeness.

She looked at his face. He was just staring at her.

Pramod - you are really beautiful.

His hands went on her waist touching her in a decent way. She got some guts and puts her hand over his shoulder.

Pramod - I know we will take time to build our relationship... But I swear, it will grow up being very strong and beautiful.

Susheela - I know you will always put on the best effort in it.

Pramod - I will...

He cupped her face and she closed her eyes feeling his breath. He kissed and forehead and he she closed her eyes smiling feeling some new emotions which she never felt before.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂