Part 17

Pramod - so, you like pav bhaji?

Susheela - it doesn't ends here. I can have any street food for all the day.

Pramod - and what about your diet.

Susheela - my workout and practices manages everything.

Sumod were sitting near a pav bhaji stall and she didn't knew about him but she was definitely enjoying the spicy meal at the time.

Pramod - so... you Canceled my plan and now you took me here on this road side stall.

Susheela - but I'm feeling happier than before... And I always love and explore such food on the streets.

Pramod - now can I belive that you forgave me.

She just licked the chunk of butter over the bhaji and nodded.

Pramod - say something.

Susheela - yes.

She said and put the pav in her mouth.

Pramod - so..

Susheela - are do minute shant ho jao na... Don't disturb me when I'm eating. It's annoying me.

Pramod realized that she is a foodie who loves to eat without any disturbance. He shut his questions & once she was done. It was time to pay the bill.
She took out the cash.

Pramod - wait.. I'm paying...

He was scanning code but his internet went slow and he was waiting for the payment to be done.

Susheela - tch we are getting late... Bhaiya aap ye lo.

She handed him the cash and held his hand taking him with her. He was surprised to see her action.

Pramod - wait...

Susheela - ab kya?

He went and came back with an ice cream for her. She blushed to see that he brought an ice cream for her. That's so sweet of him.

But she looked upon her the pack.

Susheela - tch.. Why you brought this dark flavor ?

Pramod - coz I like it.

Susheela - I hate this dark flavor. I only love tender coconut. That's the best flavor I like.

Pramod - you know what?

Susheela - what?

Pramod - just prepare a list tonight. Of all you likes and send it to me. I'll learn it by heart and remember them when ever I have to do something for you.

Susheela - yeah... Why don't you do the same. Okay make a list and send it to me. Haine Accha idea... Ab mughe drop kar do.

They both sit in the car and drove. She closed her eyes relaxing.

They reached to the Chaturvedi house.

Pramod - we've reached.

She opened her eyes and looked out.

She took her bag.

Susheela - thanks for the date...

Pramod - a road side..... Date 🙄

Susheela - if you didn't liked it they why you enjoyed that butter maska pav...

Pramod - a... Thats because....

Susheela - jhooth bolne ki practise karna Phir bolna... Baar baar bolo kuch dino me perfection aa jaega.

Pramod - tum....

Susheela - mughe jana hai. Thankyou.

Pramod - okay... Mai maan gaya..... I loved it.

Susheela - say it again.

Pramod - I loved it.

Susheela - bye...

He held her hand before she could turn.

Susheela - ab kya?

He removed his seat belt and hugged her.

She felt it so specially the way he hugged her.

Pramod - I loved you more than that maska pav today......

They backed off.

Pramod - you look cute when you eat.

Susheela - thankyou. 😊

Pramod - Cuz you eat like a panda. 🐼😄

Susheela - huh... 😒I'll see later Mr. Anand.

Pramod - correction. Mrs.... That Mr. Husband.

Susheela - ha ha to dekh lungi baad me....

She takes off the seat belt and went out of the car going with an attitude.

Pramod chuckled to see how good she looks in anger.

He dropped her and went back to home.

........

At night.

He was busy in doing the important work when a long text popped on the phone screen.

He checked it.

Favorite color - blue......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Favorite stree food - golgappa.

Pramod was surprised the way she send him her likes and disliked.

Pramod didn't texted her anything about himself that made her frown.
.........

A few days later.

Susheela was at shopping with her friends.

Susheela was choosing a descent dress for herself but her friend dragged her to the changing room.

Susheela - kya kar rahe ho tum sab?

Sneha - ye try kar na?

She showed her a sexy outfit which would rec
Reveal her entire body except for her privates.

Susheela - tu Pagal ho gayi hai... Mai aise gandi cheeze nahi pehenti...

Riya - are to kya apne husband ke samne bhi nahi pehnegi?

Susheela - bakwas mat kar... Mai nahi pehen ne wali ye sab...

Sneha - are ja na Yaar. They pushed her inside the changing room and locked the door from inside.

Susheela - are darwaza khol na..

Riya - jab tak tu try nahi karegi na hum tughe nahi jane denge... Pehle try karke hame dikha...

They both left to another section.

Susheela was completely irritated but she looked towards that dress. The disgusting piece of cloth was making her awkward. She just agreed to change on the demand of her friend.

On the other side Pramod was near her in the same shopping hub as he came with Madhur and kunj who requested pramod to come with them as they wanted to shop some clothes.

Pramod was free on time so he managed to come with them.

He was finding a suitable shirt for himself he came near the changing room and find it locked from outside. He expected it to be empty he unlocked the door and opened the door.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂