Part 23

Pramod - baby....why are you crying?

Susheela - pramod....

Pramod - yes baby.

He wiped her tears & kissed her cheeks

Pramod - tell me, what's wrong?

Susheela - kya... Kya tumhe koi.. Khatra hai... I mean.. Kya tum kuch galat karte ho?

Pramod - mai kya galat karunga..?

Susheela - to tumhare cupboard me vo gun kya kar rahi thi..

Pramod finally closed his eyes with a little smile on his lips, she was talking about that licenced gun which he always keeps with himself just for safety of his family . Because he never want to take a chance for them.

Pramod - Darling, that's not illegal to keep a gun with yourself or at home for your safely. It's legal.

Susheela - Phir bhi.. Aisa kya ho jo ye tumhe karna padta hai.

Pramod - look... I do my work honestly but there are some bastards who don't like, when I achieve. So, for you sake of you, dad, dadu, kunj & Madhur. I have to keep it with me. It is a secret.
Let me tell. I always carry a gun which is right now in my car and another is here. There is no need to scare about it. It's just for safety.

He noticed her hand was shaking which came to his cheeks.

He held her fingers pressing them on his cheek.

Pramod - don't worry. Nothing will happen to me.

She immediately hugged her. He smiled to found his wife has such an innocent gesture, she is pure by heart could never imagine to see him hurt. He makes her sleep in his embrace, close to him.

.......

The next morning.

She was wearing her mangalsutra and suddenly felt her husband hugging her back. She sucked her breath and went nervous. He makes her turn and she was trying to make an eye contact with him but failed. He held her chin and makes her look at him.

Pramod - you're glowing.

She blushed and looked upon his face.

Pramod - give me compliment.

Why he gives her surprises like these?

Pramod - say it... Compliment me... How do you see me?

Susheela - a... You're handsome.

Pramod - thankyou... I didn't knew that... Babe... I know I'm handsome. I think you're not getting me... Compliment me what you feel when I'm close to you...

Susheela - what should I say?

Pramod - tch... Say what you feel about me..

Susheela - I'm getting late.

Pramod - I'll not let you go till you'll tell me...

Susheela - ah.. Ab mai kya bolu mai..

Pramod - say na... Say what ever you want about me.

Susheela - your eyes are... Beautiful...

Pramod - we are not lovebirds of tenth standard jaha aankhe bhi acchi lagti hai. I'm standing here... Say what you feel.

He pulled her closer.

Pramod - say it now.

He was close to her face and he was slowly kissed her cheek.

Susheela closed her eyes feeling something in her stomach. He will be the death of her for sure.

Pramod - say..

He said and sucked her earlobe. Her head went towards his shoulder. She spoke breathing heavily.

You're hot

He smirked and cupped her cheeks she shy to this and bit her lower lip.

Pramod - I'm hot?

Susheela - I mean you're .........

Pramod - I'm what?

Susheela - aap bhi na......

He pulled herself away from his grip. She turned and looked at him in the mirror.

Pramod - I'm your husband... Be free with me... Say what you want... It all about us....

She nodded and he held her hand again. She turned to him. He kissed her forehead.

She can't express what she feels when he is close to her. She is just learning and getting habitual to him near her but when ever he touches her. It feels very new to her.... Like she never had it. She looses the control over herself and she must say her hottie husband makes her die only with one glare.

.........

It's a fresh day where after Pooja everyone was on the dinning table for the breakfast.

Pramod came to the dinning table to have his breakfast with everyone today because mostly he use to eat his breakfast at the office. But today he had time.

He was sitting next to Susheela. As always denying for the Prasad. Susheela turned her face rudely and he didn't cared.

The chef brought his breakfast which is specially made for him as he is only one who eats non veg among all the members of the house.

He served him eggs, toast, nuts and a glass of orange juice.

He heard the sound of breaking of a glass next to him.

He looked at him wife who was giving him a disgusting look.

Pramod - what?

She stands from her place. He feeling there's something uneasy with her.

Madhur - kya hua, bhabhi?

She immediately left from the dinning hall to her room.

She is the girl from a Brahmin house. She never even smelled eggs and her husband was ready to eat it. Is he is a non vegetarian...? Damn what if he is!!!!!?? What about her pooja?! Dharam bhrast!

Any shudh shakahari here????

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂