Part 14

It's the day of reception. Everyone was busy in preparations for the evening.

Meanwhile Susheela was busy in selecting a sari which she is going to wear in the evening.

Susheela - Siya bata na kaunsi sari pehnu aaj... Mughe aaj confusion hai... Chanderi pehnu ya kanjivaram.. Koi buri nahi hai magar sabki nazre mugh par hogi aaj...

Siya - ek advise du aapko?

Susheela - hm...

Siya - bikini pehen lo... Koi nazar nahi hata paega...

Susheela - tu Pagal Hai!

Siya - best idea di... Jija ji ko bhi to pata chale unki wife kitne hot hai...

Susheela - bakwas mat kar aur seedhe seedhe bata na... Kya pehnu..

Siya - okay aapko Yaad hai... That stylish saree... Jo maine aapko shaadi par gift ki thi......

Susheela - m... Vo jisme Grey and blue ka combination hai...

Siya - correct...

Susheela - ha vo best hai...

Siya - dekhna Jija ji kaise flat hote hai aapko dekh kar...

.......

At afternoon.

Susheela was painting her nails when someone knocked out the door.

Susheela opened the door.

Aisha - good afternoon ma'am. I'm Aisha. You stylist for today.

Susheela - oh....

Aisha - I have specially designed something for you.. Which is according to the choice of Mr. Anand. Can you please come to me in the another room to look at your attire for the evening.

Susheela - you have prepared something.. For me?

Aisha - yes ma'am actually Pramod sir has planned his surprise for you.

............

Susheela's jaw was dropped down. She she totally shocked to see what he wanted her to wear. That was a sleeveless, off shoulder gown.. With a long cut in between along with that it was designed with precious stones, pearls and diamonds.... It was painted in pramod' s favorite color. Sea blue.

Susheela - I'm not going to wear this...

Aisha - what?

Susheela - it's beautiful.. I mean it... It's amazing but I really can't wear this... I never wear such dresses...

Aisha - Ma'am it took more than 96 hours to the designers to design this...

Susheela - yes but... Listen.. I never wear such dresses which could reveal my body... I wear only descent clothes and this is out of my taste... Sorry.. But will not wear this.

Aisha - but ma'am...

Susheela - if you wanted to design it for me then you must have asked me that what kind of dress I like to wear.... Sorry...

She walked out of the room.

In the evening..

She got ready in the saree with a matching set of jewelery. Her long curls were open. She didn't did much make up and her natural glow was brighter.

Pramod was some excited to see his wife in the gown.. He came to the room and opened the door with knock.

He was stilled to look at her this way.

Pramod - you didn't wore the dress?

Susheela - no, actually I didn't wanted to wear it.. I was quite revealing and I was feeling uncomfortable to wear it... It was going show so much of my skin...

Pramod - are you out of your mind?!

He said coldly and straight. His. Voice gave her goosebumps for the first time.

Susheela - listen...

Pramod - no you listen.... I ordered it only for you wear it today... Why you use your mind if you don't have enough of sense to present yourself to others.... You didn't even tried it.... That's stupidity Susheela.... Everyone will be waiting for you out side to meet you and look what you have done to yourself.... Who asked you wear this sari today?!!
Everybody will have thought that I married a girl who doesn't knew how much my reputation matters here.... You can never match my level...
You are going to spoil the eve for me...

He spoke and a long tear escaped from her eyes.

He came towards her going her a death glare.

Pramod - don't you dare to cry.

He warned her seriously and she quickly wiped her tears.

Pramod - you crushed my expectations today.... Now don't show me yourself for next few minutes...

She nodded silently and turned taking a napkin and wiping thode long tears. Her hands started shaking but she still tried to make herself came finally he went out and cried silently. But after that. She again wiped those tears trying not to spoil that glittery eye makeup.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂