Part 3

Pramod just woke up early. He freshen up and went down stairs for breakfast.

His everyday breakfast contains eggs, toast and juices. He never compromises with his diet. He is a strict non vegetarian in his entire family.

He ate his breakfast on time and drove to hospital to meet his grandfather. Hr was totally disappointed from yesterday about the decision taken by his grandfather. That he wanted to see his grandson getting married soon. Pramod never had a plan to get married as he thinks it is enough to be alone. But he have to fulfill his demand and Marry the girl chosen by his father for him. However, he had fixed the last part the executed by Susheela. After that she will definitely refuse to marry him.

He went inside the ward and saw his grandfather sleeping. He went and sat next to him.

The next moment he received a call from Jay.

He quickly accepted the call for not disturbing his Grandfather.

Pramod - yes dad.. Now... What... But why? Fine... Yeah I'll be there.

He rushed to home back after listing the his father's stern voice on the phone call.

He reached home and went inside quickly going to his father waiting for him in his room.

Pramod - dad, what happened?

Jay - first tell me one thing.

Pramod - what?

Jay - do you have any girlfriend?

Pramod - but, why are you asking this?

Jay - answer me first.

Pramod - no, I don't have.

Jay - are you in love with any girl?

Pramod - no.

Jay - are you committed to anyone?

Pramod - no, dad.

Jay - then why the fuck you revealed to Susheela that you had a breakup! Are you out of your mind!?

Pramod - dad... I just wanted to tell her that she is not the first woman in my life.

Jay - why?!

Pramod - because.... I really wanted to show her my real side.

Jay - you dont need to do that. It was all enough whatever they know about you. So just stop it now. Susheela just asked her father whether you want to accept her or not. And I truly want you to get married to this girl by hook or by crook. So now just stop spreading the shit over your reputation and just apologize to Susheela.

Pramod - dad...

Jay - I don't want to listen anything. Just  apologize to her.

Pramod left from the room with gritting teeth that he does not want to Marry and luck is not in his favor.

He went to the office.

.....

While sitting inside his cabin his manager entered inside with a knock on the door.

Manager - Vansh.

Vansh - sir... I have sent a beautiful hamper to ma'am.

Pramod - fine and convey this to dad that I will talk to her.

Vansh - yes sir.

He left after getting his command.

Pramod closed his eyes resting for a while thinking that now he have a marry Susheela. But that is not her fault. She is doing it for her family. She is innocent. She deserve the respect and love that he must show her.

He got a call from an unknown number.

He received it.

Pramod - hello...

Susheela -Mr. Anand.

Pramod - Susheela?

Susheela- you sent me this beautiful hamper.  I Just wanted to say thankyou for....

Pramod - listen first..... I want to talk you but on a phone call. I want to meet you somewhere.

Susheela - but Mr. Anand.. If you want to meet me then you must ask you my parents first.

Pramod - and, why should I?

Susheela - because I never anyone a single right on me. That's only my parents who have a right to allow me to speak to you.

Pramod shuts his eyes in anger growing inside him. He took a breath and hold a moment of silence.

Susheela - are you there?, Mr. Anand...

Pramod - yeah... I'll talk to your father.

He kept the phone on the table and gets up. He looked out of the window. Thinking just about her.

Why the fuck I need a permission to talk to her?

He rubbed his fingers over his forehead trying not to make his patience out of control.

.....

Susheela was arranging her clothes in the cupboard when her mother just entered inside the room.

Kusum - tu ye sab me lagi hui hai... Jaldi se taiyaar ho...

Susheela - kyo?

Kusum - pramod tughse milne aa raha hai...

Susheela - kya?....

Kusum - ye le saree jaldi se pehen kar taiyaar ho...

Susheela - lekin uski kya zarurat... Aise bhi to mil sakti hu...

Kusum - dekh.. Vo tughe dekhe to tu sundar lagni chahiye... Samjhi... Jaldi taiyaar ho..

He kept the saree on the bed and the walked out of room.

She got ready into that colorful chiffon saree. Very soon she heard her father talking to someone.

She turned and found Pramod. Inside her room and he locked the door from inside.

Susheela - Mr. Anand.

Pramod - what was making you so worried to meet me straight?

Susheela - a.. Actually...

Pramod - okay. It's alright now.

He came towards her a she felt uneasy with his every step towards her.

Pramod - listen to me carefully......

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂