Part 20

It was distance between them. She don't even responds to his call. He felt avoided and recognized the way she is showing her anger.

Diwali was very near . Susheela was in the dance studio, enlightening diyas as it was Dhanteras today.

She turned after lighting a diya and found her husband. Why he is always a surprise for her?
Banda jaadu ke tarah aa jata hai.

Pramod - happy Diwali...🙂

Susheela - happy.... Dhanteras...

Pramod - oh... So happy Dhanteras...

Susheela - aap aaj Phir yaha?

Pramod - yeah.. Actually I wanted to... I'm not here to say sorry again. I'm here to promise you something today.

Susheela - promise.

Pramod - yeah.. I know I was quiet irresponsible today you...and our marriage. But not I don't want to sorry instead I want to promise you something.

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - I want to promise that, I will never forget anything between us. Like everything of yours... Your birthday, anniversaries, festivals, valentine day, rose day, chocolate day, hug day, kiss day......
I mean even the birthdays of our babies, I'll never forget anything. I will make it each & every day date as a reminder but I won't forget you and will make you the most important part of my life for always......... That's...... It.

Susheela - even the birthdays of our babies...

Pramod - ofcourse, we are married so we will have babies. right? I mean not now... But we'll have them later.

She chuckled to this and nodded.

He held her hand and brought her closer to him.

Susheela - ye...

Pramod - sh... Don't say anything.

He looked into her eyes.

Pramod - you are the most important part of my life...... I can't let to go away....

He cupped her face kissing her forehead.

Pramod - I'm always busy and never gave much heed to any other thing but... It is all about you and me now. I want to live it with you... I want to live it as beautifully.... I have never seen the most pretty couple other than my dadu and dadi.... They were all perfect.... My dadi left the world the world but I know she is still there with him. Always...... I want to our bond as stronger like my mom & dad's bond was. My mom promised my dad that only death could apart them.... And now It is you and me... I swear I'll never let you go.... I can do anything but when it comes to love... Yes... I want to love you... Like I never did...
I will lone you.. Passionately... Deeply and sincerely....... Just give me one chance and I'll prove it to you.

She held his another hand and nodded a yes.

He hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. They both felt relaxed in each other's arms.

Pramod - please come back home..

She backed off.

Susheela - day after tomorrow.. It's Diwali..

Pramod - then?

Susheela - you will come to home with everyone to pick me back to home.

Pramod - but.. Why?

Susheela - that's how this rasam ends.. And I'll talk to maasi. She will come along with you for the rituals.

Pramod - fine... That means after two days... You will be back to me.

Susheela - yes.

Pramod - okay then...

Susheela - ab... Chale?

Pramod - kaha?

Susheela - ghar... Mughe ghar jana hai late ho jaungi...

Pramod - to chalo.

Susheela - to aap zara mere hath chodenge...

Pramod left her hand and then he dropped her back to home.

........

It diwali today.

Susheela was cooking the dinner for everyone.

Kusum - susheela...

Susheela - ha maa...

Kusum - beta.. Meethe me kya banaya tune?

Susheela - kheer and halwa dono hai..

Kusum - pramod ji ko kya pasand hai..

Susheela - vo to... Pata nahi.. Lekin mai bana rahi hu na to vo kha hi lenge..

Kusum - chal to tu taiyaar hone ke liye ja mai yaha sab dekh leti hu.

Susheela - ha..

She went to her room to get ready.

She wore a yellow and golden saree and open hairs. She wore her mangalsutra and a pendent.
It's her first diwali so she wore her wedding bangles and applied a pinch of Vermillion.
There was not very much time so she did a quick touch up and came out of the room wearing jhumka...

Siya was coloring the rangoli and Susheela quickly put candles around it.

Anand's just arrived the Susheela walked out.
She saw her husband, damn...

Susheela was stilled to look at him today...

He was so hot I that cream color kurta which was perfectly fitting him. He was looking so hot 🔥😍

That was the first time Susheela felt butterflies in her stomach for him.

She blushed hard after seeing him and noticed that he was only looking at her.

There was a beautiful eye lock between them.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂