Part 26

First thankyou so much for giving so much of love to this story ❤️

............
Susheela just came out of the changing room after removing her makeup and changing her outfit. She found him.. Standing with a sorry face.

Pramod - I forgot....

She was glaring him like she was ready to scratch his face and the blood out but she walked away.

Pramod - listen na... Suno to...

He walked behind her.

Pramod - aacha... You tell me... Where should I take you today?

Susheela - narak ka rasta pata hai?

She turned asking him.

Pramod - nahi...

Susheela - to pooch lo aur khud vahi chale jao...

Pramod - I know you got offend but listen na.. Jaan..

Susheela - I'm not your jaan.

Pramod - okay Darling...

Susheela - Darling bhi nahi hu mai!!!

Pramod - baby...

Susheela - bacchi nahi hu mai doodh peeti... Susheela naam hai mera... Mere papa ne bhot pyaar se rakha hai... Use kehkar bulao.. Aur bula hi kyo raho hu... Mughse baat karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Pramod - to kis se baat karu mai...

Susheela - kisi se bhi, lekin mughse nahi.

She went toward the auto after coming out of the concert hall...

Susheela - bhaiya.. Sector twelve chaloge...?

Pramod - koi kahi nahi jaega pehle meri baat suno...

Susheela - mera peecha mat kijiye aap.. Kaam hai na aapko to jaiye na!! Jaiye vapas... Karte rahiye kaam... Kyoki mere liye to aapka koi farz nahi..chaliye bhaiya...

She was about to sit in the auto but he held her hand and tried to take her back.

Susheela - hath chhodiye mera...

Auto driver - madam ye bhaisahab zyada tang kar rahe hai to police ko bulau?

Pramod - aap jakar apna kaam kijiye.. Ye husband wife ka personal matter hai.

Susheela - aapne hadd kar di hai pramod... She pulled her hand back...

Susheela - are ek mahine se bhi zyada ho gaya hai.... Kab Yaad raha karega aapko ki aapki ek biwi bhi hai... Aakhir kab tak mughe aapko aise choti choti cheeze Yaad dilani hongi... Us din to bol rahe the ki sab Yaad rakhenge aap....... Kya yaad rakha aapne....??? Hamari shaadi ke baad aise kitni cheeze hai jo mughe pata honi chaiye par mai aapke baare me janti tak nahi hu..... Kaisa rishta hai hamara? Kab yakeen hoga aapko ki aapki shaadi mughse ho chuki hai!! Aap mughe shaadi theek agle din buri tarah se dant dete ho... Mughe bina bataye mughe milne aa jate ho...
Mughe bina inform kiye kahi bhi chale jate ho Hamara Pehla karwachauth bhool jate ho.. Mughe vo promise karte ho aur aaj phir vahi galati kar dete ho....... Maine apne mummy, papa, Siya, friends yaha tak kisi ko nahi bataya ki mai aaj perform kar rahi hu.. Maine bas aapko bataya aur invite kiya iska matlab kuch to hota hai na... Ki mai aapko kuch Manti hu.... Aur aap kya mante ho mughe....?........... Mughe lagta hai kuch bhi nahi...... Jaise - taise hamare beech kuch theek hota nahi.... Ki aap kuch aisa kar dete hai ki saare efforts par paani phir jata hai.............. Chhod dijiye mughe akela...... Mughe nahi karni aapse koi baat.....aur aaj aap baat karne ke layak bhi nahi ho...

She turned wiping those small tears.

............

She was sitting alone in a garden.. And sitting with an angry face. She felt him just sitting next to her.

He rubbed his fingers on her wrist.

She jerk her hand.

He smoothly passed her a chocolate with a note of sorry on it.

She looked at it and turned her face back.

He took a rose brought it in front of her eyes.

She took that rose and threw it aside...

It was enough now. He stood from the bench and walked away.

Susheela - jaate Hai to jaye.. Mughe kya.. Huh.

She was still very rude...

He came back again...

Pramod - I remember what you love to eat.....
He brought a plate of golgappa in front of her. That was enough to make her delight.
How can she deny for golgappa which she loves the most.

But before she could touch him the took the plate back.

He held his ear with one hand.

Pramod - sorry.

She took some time but she smiled later.

Susheela - it's okay... Par aage se kabhi late mat hona......

Pramod - I promise...

He came forward to hug her, but sorry dear hubby. Her golgappa is more important than his hug right now. She has not eaten anything since morning. She took the plate from his hand but unfortunately... The golgappas became soft and lost its crunch because they we're not eaten by the time.

Pramod gulped down and got scared.

Susheela - at least paani to alag se le aate...

Pramod - mughe jaldbaazi me jo mila lekar ke aaya na...

She chuckled to see the fear on his face.

Susheela - it's okay... Mai itni jaldi vapas naraz nahi hone wali... Ha lekin... Mughe aap golgappa khila sakte ho to man jaungi...

Pramod - come with me...

He said with a quick smile.

She loved the golgappa... She only loves to eat the most spicy that could burn her mouth. She ate as much as she wanted and he husband was standing behind her... Just enjoying to see his cute wife.

..........

They reached back to home. When they entered inside the home. The found Mohan, jay, Madhur, kunj all were sitting together to discuss something.

Susheela - aap sab ne abhi tak dinner nahi kiya...?

Jay - kar liya tha beta vo kal.... Minakshi ki barsi hai.. To ham sab uske baare me baat kar rahe the....

Madhur - Pandit ji subah ko aa jaenge... Saari pooja bhai karte hai isliye unko batana tha...

Mohan - Susheela beta...

Susheela - ji...

Mohan - beta kal Pooja Minakshi ke liye hogi to agar tum uske pasand ka kuch bana sako to aacha hoga...

Susheela - ha dadu... Mai zaroor bana dungi... Isme koi request karne wali baat nahi hai. 

Jay - kaafi Der ho gayi hai... Sabko jakar so jana chaiye.

...........

Susheela just came out after changing her clothes and she found him in sitting by facing the wall. She found him crying. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet.. His lips were shaking. She found a him holding a photo frame in his hand of his mom.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂