Part 15

They were meeting the guests standing together. Susheela was dying to the crying her heart out but she controlled herself. He was smiling but he didn't had a word with her that showed his displeasure towards her look.

His was some surprised when almost every woman in the reception was complimenting Susheela that she is stunning today and they also want the saree which she is wearing a that was so beautiful.

Susheela just faked her smile to every guest. Pramod felt some guilt when Susheela didn't made any eye contact with him. He felt that he reacted in a very wrong way. He must have talked her nicely and must agreed on her choice is she is uncomfortable.

However the reception ended well with meeting lots of guests, enjoying the eve together with glasses of champagne 🥂
The center of attraction was the couple dance. In which Susheela was totally uncomfortable with him but she can not express it to anyone.

Later.

Pramod came into the bedroom. He wanted to talk to her and apologize for shouting at her and disrespecting her, but she had slept.

He changed his clothes and came to her bed.

He laid next to her. He was facing her back.

Pramod - Susheela....

She didn't responded even when she heard in and felt like crying.

He patted her shoulder.

She still avoided him. He turned her and opened her eyes which were filled with tears.

Pramod - I'm sorry...I mean... I'm really sorry.

She turned silently and wiped her eyes.

Pramod - Please... I want to talk.

Susheela - ab hame so jana chaiye.

She said in a broken voice and took the blanket over her shoulder.

He got sad that he hurted her very much today.

He took his hand back and he turned the lamps off.

They both didn't slept for the whole night.

She was lost in her thoughts and he was just thinking how will he talk to her if she will get upset by him.

Next morning

Pramod woke up and didn't found her next to him.

He came out of the room and found everyone in the Mandir.

He went to the gym and came back in an hour. After that.. He found Susheela coming out of the room while talking to Sakshi.

Pramod - Susheela...

Susheela looked at him.

Pramod - I want to talk to you.

Sakshi - abhi nahi ab vo ja rahi hai..

Pramod - ja rahi hai?

Sakshi - use pagphere ki rasam ke liye apne ghar jana hoga na..

Pramod - but maasi... Why she will go today?

Sakshi - kyoki ladki shaadi ki do ya teen din baad jati hai.... Ab Susheela diwali kr baad ghar aaegi..

Pramod - what?!

Sakshi - ha... Pehla tyohaar Susheela vahi manaegi.....

Pramod looked at towards Susheela pleasingly not wanting her to leave. But she have To go.

Soon she left from the home after meeting everyone.

Pramod was feeling shame on himself now for creating a blunder in his newly married life.

Susheela reached to the Chaturvedi house. Her family welcomed her back. She forgot everything in time she met her parents and her sister.

In the evening.

Kusum was sitting with Susheela and showing her the saris that she bought for her and the one's she got on her wedding. Susheela silently kept her head on her mother's lap.

Kusum - aacha bata..
Vaha sab theek hai na...

Susheela - ha maa sab bhot acche hai..

Kusum - pramod ji acche hai....

Susheela closed her eyes and nodded.

Kusum - dekh beta... Agar tughe kabhi bhi koi bhi pareshani ho na to tu mughe ya apne papa ko bata dena... Bina kisi darr ke..... To ab bhi hamari beti hai... Aur hamari meri hi rahegi samjhi....

Susheela - maa......

Her tears rolled out of her eyes.

Kusum - are kya hai?

Susheela - kuch bhi bas mughe na aapki thodi Yaad Aati hai mughe...

Kusum - beta ye to sab naya naya hai na isliye tughe lagta.. Magar dheere dheere aadat ho jaegi

Susheela hugged her waist, Kusum caress her head.

........

At night.

She got a call from Pramod but she texted him that she is busy and she will call him later.

The next day.
She went to college.

As she can not miss to give practices to the students anymore.

She even went to her dance classes where she had a great day and she enjoyed it after so long.

After a long working day. She finally departed from the dance studio. She was shocked to find her handsome husband waiting for her standing out of him BMW.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂