Part 21

Ye part bhot readers ko nahi mila isliye Phir se upload kar rahi hu.

They all came inside with a warm welcome. First they all have to do the pooja.

Everything was arranged properly. The pandit ji begin the poojan to which everyone heard silently and then offered the flowers to goddess Laxmi and lord Ganesh. Dp and Kusum did the Aarti first and the it was continued by Sumod.

Pramod was not even interested to sit in the pooja but Jay has said that he should  not be disrespectful towards him in laws wish and he also didn't wanted to Hurst Susheela so he was there for the pooja. He looked at his wife doing the Aarti with him. She looks so decent when she put the pallu over her head. She looks so Devine.

After the pooja was over. Sumod took blessings from there elders. They went to the lawn for enlightening diyas. Pramod lit a candle and Susheela held it. They left the sky candle into the air.. Looking at it. Susheela was staring at it and Pramod locked his fingers with her's. She turned her face. He looked that no one was noticing them. He kissed her forehead. She blushed hard looking around. He winked to her.

Everyone came dinning hall to the dinner.
It was very special because Susheela prepared the dinner today.

They servants served them. Sumod were sitting together and once she looked at him. He was staring at the plate surprisingly.
A big bronze thaali with a lot of dishes in it.
He only eats non veg everyday still he can name each of them.

Sooji halwa
Dry fruit kheer
Daal makhni
Gobhi masala
Bharwa mirchi
Kahdhai paneer
Mix veg raita
Missi roti
Soya pulao
Paapad
Salad

Well, he have to work hard in the gym now. Everyone had there dinner and Susheela was specially appreciated by them for making such a delicious meal.

After dinner.

Everyone sat to talk. Once it was late. Everyone went to there respective rooms to sleep.
Susheela came inside her room with her husband. She quickly went to change her clothes. She changed and came out wearing her simple suit and salvaar. She went towards the dressing table and removed the pendent, bangles and removed the make up. When she turned back to the bed. She got shivered to see her husband.

He was standing shirtless and facing the wall. He turned after keeping his phone aside. He smirked to see. She was shocked to see him half naked.

Damn... He is such a hottie.. His 6 pack abs were so making her weak. He has a tattoo on his left arm and his right shoulder.

Haayeeee.......... She was totally sick.

He know how to bring her to him.... 😉

..................

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂