Part 27

Susheela was caressing his head and he was crying keeping his head on her lap hugging his mother's photo frame. She can never understand his pain, he has a soft side, behind his careless deeds. He nevers shows but he cares for everyone in the house. He was only twelve when he lost his mother. He was crying for her today.
He has a clear heart that can never let her go away, she was his solace towards... His peace which got after lot of years. He didn't realised when he fell in to restful sleep in her lap.

She touched his cheeks wiping his tears and pecked his head softly.

The next day.

Everyone was ready for the pooja.

Susheela came out of the kitchen bringing the material told by the the priest. She found him standing shirtless on front of her in that white dhoti and a white shawl over his shoulders. His abs were perfect and as we know she can't stop staring at him when he wears traditional. That too when he was half naked. That dhoti was absolutely suiting him. He sat quietly on his place. Except for him all the mens in the house were wearing simple kurta and pajama and he have to wear that because he have to perform the rituals.

One by one he completed all the rituals and she was standing with him for offering flowers to his mother at last. First they served the priest and they left after eating, Susheela asked them to come and have the food but none of them were interesting to eat.

Pramod went to his room and changed. He had his coffee and begin his work as no one will go out of the house today, everyone has to be at home.

She didn't even had a word with him. He was literally busy with his work. Suddenly they heard some noise coming from out.

They came out of the room and saw kunj standing and holding a knife on his hand and his friend blasted the party poppers on him.
It's  his birthday today.

Kunj - maine kuch bhi nahi kaha tha celebrate karme ke liye ye log khud aae yaha.

Pramod - it's alright... Cut the cake.

Susheela found it completely weird that it was his birthday and no one wished him since morning.
Is that way to treat the youngest in the family?

Kunj cut the cake and came to his father. Susheela noticed that he can't went look upon his father's face. Jay slightly patted his cheek wishing him a happy birthday and then he went to Dadu. He touched Mohan's feet and Mohan hugged him with a blessing.

Kunj straight went to his room as the tears begin to shed from his eyes.

After that his friends met him again and they left in a few hours.

.......

Susheela - aaj kunj ka birthday tha mughe kyo nahi bataya?

Madhur - kya bata sakte the bhabhi.. Kunj khud hi apna bday kabhi celebrate nahi karta... Kyoki aaj hi vo bhi aaya tha aur mom bhi aaj hi chali gayi thi...

Susheela - to jo gaya hum use nahi rok sakte... Lekin jo hamare sath hai... Use ka sudhar sakte hai na... Isme Kunj ki kya galati thi?

Madhur - galati to kisi ki bhi nahi thi bhabhi.. Par kunj khud ko guilty samajhta hai... Ki uski wajah se mom nahi rahi.

Susheela - tch... Use itna galat lagta hai...

Madhur - Bachpan se aisa hi hai bhabhi... Humesha apne aap me Hi khud ko samet ke rakhta hai... Kitna bhi samjha lo maanta hi nahi.

..............

In the evening.

Susheela cooked what ever kunj loves it eat and asked everyone to come and have dinner.
Kunj was so surprised to find it. All had the dinner together and after dinner Sumod themselves went to kunj and gifted him something however he denied for it but Susheela forcedly gave it to him, there didn't had a plan it to it but Susheela made to some memorable for it as it was never Kunj's fault.

Late night.

She came into the kitchen after finding a note on the bed. Her husband called her into the kitchen.

She stepped inside and found him stirring something into the pan.

Susheela - kya kar rahe ho?

Pramod - kuch bana raha hu...

She walked towards him. He was cutting the chocolate. He was doing it so finely.

Susheela - you know how to cook?

Pramod - I know to cook everything those idiots like...

Susheela - idiots?

His hands stopped for a while and he looked at her.

Susheela - Madhur aur Kunj.... Par kyo?

Pramod - mom to thi nahi... They use to wake me up sometimes and ask me to make what they are craving.

Susheela - tumhe nahi batate to kise batate?

Pramod - that's why.. Bhai kabhi ye chaiye.. Kabhi vo chaiye.. Abhi ke abhi chaiye... Mughe hi kitchen me aakar kuch karna padta tha...

Susheela - to kya banate the?

He put the minced chocolate into the pan which was already smelling heavenly.

Pramod - Maggie, fries, soups, burger.. Sandwiches.....

Susheela - Matlab dono ko bhukha nahi Rehne dete the.. Haina?

Pramod - they keep on standing with me till I would serve them...

Susheela - to aaj kiske liye ho yaha?

Pramod - tumhare liye....

He went and picked a mug, he came back and stirred the pan. He turned the stove off and poured the mixture into the mug, garnishing it with some more chocolate.

He handed her the mug.

Pramod - A hot chocolate for you.....

She smiled whole heartedly that he made something for her.

Susheela - itna sab kis liye?

Pramod - bata nahi sakta...

She lifted her feet and softly kissed his cheek.

Pramod - Mughe pata nahi tha ek hot chocolate me ye bhi mil sakta hai... She blushed looking at the mug.

Pramod - sip it.

She sipped it and closed her feeling it's sweet aroma and that flavor which Was the best. It was very special for her, he made it for her.
He forwarded the mug to him.

He sipped it and complained it's not tasting perfect. She took the mug away from his hands bringing him closer. She raised her face and kissed his lips. She took the move first today. He didn't let it go to waste. He immediately placed his hands on the her back getting closer to her and the scene ended.

It was perfect than.

Vote - 40

Thankyou 🙂