Part 12

Pramod - dadu ke liye aur kis ke liye..

Susheela - to Phir? Tumhe ye bhi nahi pata.. Ki vo ye sab kitna chahte hai... Unhe kitne khushi hogi hamari shaadi dekh kar... To kya tum unke liye ye sab nahi karoge...?...... Aur sabse badi baat... Mughse kuch bhi pooche bina... Kyo ye decision liya..?

Pramod - tum theek nahi ho?

Susheela wiped her tears and looked at him with  death glare.

Susheela - pichle 15 minute se sar maar rahe ho tumhe samajh nahi aata!!! Mai theek hu!!!!!

She got up.

Susheela - I want to get ready for my wedding today & I don't want to spoil anything so you can leave to come back with the baraat now.

She said and went to the washroom.

Shehnaiya bajni chahiye!!!!!!!!

She was ready in her wedding attire. The baraat got late from it's actual arrival time.
She was not in a condition to be normal. As she was getting tired of the heaviness of the lehenga.

Siya - di baraat aa gayi...

Susheela smiled standing near the window. She looked at the him. He is pure handsome and that sherwani was giving him an amazing look.
Kusum did the Aarti.

Madhur - bhai.. Peeche rehna.. Aunty ne aapki naak kheech li to...

Kusum - to kya saans ka itna bhi haq nahi Banta...?

Madhur - par bhai ki naak to hum nahi kheechne denge...

Kusum - tum naak nahi pakadne doge to mai itne kaan pakad lungi...

She held Pramod's ear twisting it.

Kunj - ye to cheating hai aunty..

Siya - cheating nahi riwaaz hai...

Pramod - ab Aarti ho gayi ho... To aage kuch...

Madhur - bhabhi ko dekhne ki jaldi hai...

Siya - don't worry jija ji aapki hone wali wife aaj bhot khoobsurat lag rahi hai.

Pramod lifted his head and find Susheela. He smiled and Susheela stepped back into the room.

Siya - jija ji pehle to aapko mughe nek dena padega... Varna no entry.

Madhur - no way - bhai na to naak pakadne denge aur na hi koi nek denge..

Siya - dena padega..

Madhur - no way...

Pramod - okay... Aap naak kheech do..

Kunj - bhai..

Pramod - rokte nahi hai kunj...

Kusum pinched him nose lightly.

Siya - aur mera nek..

Pramod - kitna chahiye...

Siya - poore 51,000 ka shagun...

Madhur - loot logi kya?

Siya - abhi ke abhi chaiye... Paytm kar do.

Pramod takes out him phone and payed her the amount.

Siya - ab aap Ander ja sakte ho..

The guests welcomed the baraatis with shower of flower and aarti.

They brought the bride downstairs.

She was looking gorgeous today, he just wanted to admire her today. When she came next to him.

He asked her whether she is fine or not. She said she is well enough to perform the rituals.

Siya brought the Garland for tha Jaimaala.

First Susheela looked up at him and makes him wear the Garland and the makes her wear that.

As they got late at the arrival of the baraat they immediately set the mandapa for pheras not taking much time for the muhurat.

They sat together. He just can't stop looking at this beauty today . She won his heart today.
They offered the drop of holy water, rice and flowers to the Holy fire.
The priest asked them to repeat the promises to each other.

They said

"Hum vachan dete hai"

They promised to live together, in every situation, whether it is bad or good. They have to be with each other for the entire life.

Sakshi handed from and huge ring which Pramod placed into her finger.

Pramod removed the engagement ring and filled it with the vermillion. Siya adjusted Susheela's hair jewelery and pramod filled her hairline with the vermillion from his engagement ring.
He took the mangalsutra and makes her wear that. Susheela looked at him with tears. She couldn't control her emotions there. The wiped the tears from her cheeks.

They both stand and Kusum handed Susheela some rice and flowers.

Pramod felt awkward that he now he have to hug his wife in front of everyone. Pramod hugged her from back. Holding her arms. She offered all to the fire. Pramod made sure that his touch should not make her uncomfortable. He immediately took his hands away.

It's was time for the gathbandan.

Siya came in between and knotted the gathbandan. Pramod held her hand and they had four pheras... Everyone was showering flowered and blessing upon them. Susheela came ahead on the fifth phera. They completed the pheras..

Everyone was admiring this beautiful couple looking so cute.

Siya wiped her tears when she remembered Susheela is going the leave today.

Madhur - ro kyo rahi ho?

Siya - aise hi.... Vo di aaj chali jaengi na.... Bhot Yaad aaegi mughe unki..... Ek... Ek request karu kya tumse?

Madhur - kya?

Siya - meri di na...bhot Acchi hai.....please unka vaha thoda khayal rakhna.... Please.

Madhur - don't worry... Mai unki respect apni mom ki tarah karta hu... I promise... Tumhari di kabhi pareshan nahi hone wali...

Sumod took blessing from the elder. Mohan, Jay, Sakshi, Dp and Kusum. They all blessed them to have an amazing married life.

It was dinner time.

Everyone was sitting together. The waiters were serving them.

Madhur - bhai... Bhabhi ko apne hatho se to khila do.

Pramod - pa...

Siya - ha jija ji vaise bhi.. Aage se aisa chance pata nahi kaha mile... Chalo jaldi se.. Di ko kuch khila do...

Pramod took some sweet dish into the spoon and fed her. She ate it feeling shy in front of everyone.

They had the delicious dinner and Siya helped Susheela to eat she she was tired to eat by herself.

It was time for the vidai.

Susheela cried and hugged her father. She was his little doll and today she is leaving to her husband's house. Dp blessed her and lovingly. She hugged her mother and her sister. She cried hard, she never wanted to leave them... It's hard for her imagine it with out them.

Siya promised her that she will always take care of everyone in her absence.

For the last time.

Susheela stand in front of the Mandir joining her hands with Pramod. Before leaving.

She prayed to God to always be with her in with new journey. Pramod took her to the car. Siya helped her to sit comfortably. Pramod sat inside next to her the departed from the Chaturvedi house.

She stopped crying. He wiped her tears and she placed her head on his shoulder.

After 15 mins they reached the Anand house.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂