Part 10

Susheela was sitting in between and the Mehendi designer was designing her hands with henna.

Designer - aapke husband ka name?

Susheela - Pramod..

Siya - mere jiju ka naam na zyada chupa kar ke likhna.. Hum bhi to dekhe. Jija ji naam dhudh pate hai ya.. Yu hu itne Smart bante hai.

Susheela - tu zyada dimag mat laga aur aap naam thoda simply likhna.

Siya - oh.. Possessive for Jija ji...di vaise aapki mehendi ka rang gehra nahi aaya to.

Susheela - aisa nahi hoga... Shaadi ki mehndi hamesha dark lagti hai.

Siya - vaise jija ji bhi to aapke liya mehendi lagwaenge na... Just imagine. Unke hatho par aapka naam hoga...

Susheela blushed thinking about it.

.....

Pramod - where's the chicken?

Pramod asked to the chef who prepared a proper veg lunch for him.

Chef - sir, Sakshi mam has restricted me, not to serve you non veg till the day of the wedding.

Pramod - why?

Madhur - kyoki Non-veg is strictly ban in the house.

Pramod - I don't want to listen anything. Everyone knows about my diet.

Sakshi - tum manoge nahi na... Mana kiya hai na... Shaadi tak tum non veg ko hath bhi nahi lagaoge..

Pramod - kyo?

Sakshi - kyoki ghar me devta sthapit ho chuke hai.. Aur unke hote hue you are not allowed to eat non veg.

Pramod - maasi kuch nahi hota in baato se...

Kunj - dad... Bhai ko non veg khana hai..

Jay - zyada zidd kare to khana hi mat dena...

Pramod - that's enough dad!

Mohan - pramod ab zidd mat karo.. Chup chap khao.

Madhur - aur uske baad aapki mehendi bhi hai..

Pramod - meri kyo?

Sakshi - kyo... Tum mehendi nahi lagwa sakte... Maine artist ko call kar diya hai vo aata hoga. Lunch ke baad chup chap room me chale jana. Aur Shaam tak bahar mat aana .

Pramod was literally irritated from this. After he was done with the lunch.

The Mehendi designer came to his room and pramod seriously told him not to paint his hands with the henna. Just one Flowers is enough on his hand.

There came Madhur to his room who told to design his palms properly and also write Susheela's name in it.

Having no other option Pramod ne mehndi lagwa hi li.. It took an hour to dry properly and he washed his hands later.

At night his friends came over to meet them.
They all talked and spended time. It was late at 1am when his friends left.

Pramod went to his room to sleep.

He cuddled the pillow and once looked at his hands. The color was dark and he traced his fingers on her name thinking her mehendi... Her name on his hand. For a minute he was numb that with in 2 days he is going to marry Susheela.
He will be married and she will become his life partner. He never thought of marrying a girl this way. To marry someone you never met before. He doesn't know anything about her and that's making strange for him to marry her.

He heard someone's footstep out of his room.
He got up from the bed and opened the door of the room and found Madhur going out of the house.

Pramod - Madhur..