Part 16

She was shocked to find him. She stopped on the spot and did not stepped ahead.

He came towards her.

Pramod - you teach here?

She nodded looking upon his face without a word.

Pramod - what do you teach?

Susheela kept on looking at him without a blink.

He snapped his fingers and asked again.

Pramod - what do you teach?

Susheela - a... I.. I... Kathak.

Pramod - what?

Susheela - i.. I mean I teach Kathak.

Pramod - oh... So... Now let's go.

Susheela - but, I won't come home till the Rasam ends.

Pramod - no, I wanted to take you for the dinner today.

Susheela - maine maa ko kuch nahi bataya... Vo fikr karengi.

Pramod - don't worry about her. I have already informed her that I'm taking you out.

Susheela was feeling extremely nervous, her fingers were playing with the edge of her dupatta.

Pramod - shall we go?

She nodded and he held her hand taking her to the car. He makes her sit and carefully handed her the end of her dupatta not wanting the fiber to come between when he closes the door of the car.

He came and sat next the her. He drove to the resturant.

He has reserved a special dinner plan for her. He genuinely wanted to apologize to her. He took her to the special point which he ordered them to arrange for them.

She was amazed the see the arrangement. He made it so good. The musician band in the corner were playing a romantic music. He makes her sit on her place and he himself sat opposite to her.

The waiter came and greeted them firstly, later he opened the bottle of Champagne and poured it into there glasses. He left leaving them to enjoy.

He Found her starring at the plate, like she was not even interested to eat.

Pramod - I'm sorry.

She looked at him.

Pramod - I'm sorry for what happened that day...

She looked away like she was was feeling awkward.

He stood from his place and came towards her with his chair.
He placed his chair near her and sat on it.
He took her hands in his hand.

Pramod - look.. I'm sorry. I didn't cared about you comfort. I must have understood that you are uncomfortable to wear it or show yourself to anyone that way. But, darling I seriously don't know how to control my anger that took over me that day. I just can't stop myself not to be rude with you. I want to apologize to you and for that.
I am sorry. I am extremely sorry.

She was still silent and looked at his face blankly.

Pramod - please say something if you understand my words.

She took a moment to gather some courage. She spoke up.

Susheela - can we talk somewhere else? I mean... Just you and me.

He nodded and stood. She also stands and walked towards the walking area.

They were walking together.

Susheela - it is okay now, you have apologised and it's enough but I just have I request from you.

Pramod - what?

Susheela - please, do not force me ever to do or adopt the habit which I never had. If you really want to surprise me or gift me something. Then, please ask me. What I like? What I will love to have. Because you don't know anything about my likes and my dislikes.

Pramod - okay.. That's because we lack on conversation.. We never talk enough to know each other. Cuddling during nights never work enough till you will utter to me what you like you have. I have seen those girls around me who like expensive presents, who like to party all the time, who only needs attention.

Susheela - everyone loves attention, but I'm not one of them. I never go to party, I don't need any expensive present, just you care in your actions could show me that you really love me.

Pramod - fine... Now let me correct my mistake first. What do you like to wear?

Susheela - shall I really tell you what I like?

Pramod - yes just me..

Susheela - okay... That's kanjivaram, chanderi, chiffon, banarasi and Patola.

Pramod - and what are they...?

Susheela - Pramod,....... These are the types of saree that I love to wear.

Pramod - okay....

He stopped walked and held her hand, rubbing his thumb over her skin lightly.

Pramod - I want you know everything about you.... And everything mean, every single thing of yours.... I just need to know these. Please don't her me wrong but... I'm eager to know more of you.

Susheela - I will tell you everything.

He paused there and cupped her face.

Pramod - I hope we will find a way together in this dark.

She nodded and replied.

Susheela - we will.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her. She closed her hugged him back finding it good enough to be happy with it.

Susheela - by the way.......I'm hungry.

Pramod - yeah...

He backed off and stepped back.

Pramod - lets go back and have the dinner.

Susheela - uh.. Not here.

Pramod - you don't like this place.

Susheela - will you take me to the place I like.

Pramod smiled positively. She quickly took his hand in her hand and they walked out.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂