Part 13

After they reached the Anand house.

Pramod came out of the car and opened the door for her. He also forwarded his hand to her.

She held his hand gently and came out of the car.

He kept on holding her hand and they both came to entrance. He felt weird that she left his hand. He looked upon her and she joined her hands with a smile.

Sakshi did the Aarti and fed them a piece of barfi.

She welcomed them inside. Susheela hit the kalash and it fell down. She removed her heels and put her feet in the aalta leaving her footprints on the white cloth.

She dipped her hand into the aalta and printed her hand on the wall beside the main door.

Pramod opened the gathbandhan and she left with Sakshi to the Mandir in the house.

Susheela entered inside the Mandir joining her. However she wanted to step here with Pramod, but he never enters in the Mandir. She joined her hands to the god, greeting them. Finally when she was done with it.

Sakshi took her to there bedroom.

Susheela entered inside and saw the romantic mood lighting, roses spread all over the room and those scented candles were making a different aroma in the room.

Sakshi makes her sit on the bed.

She removed the dupatta from her head and kissed her forehead.

Sakshi - tumhe kisi ki nazar na lage... Mai ja rahi hu... Tum bas ek aawaz de dena agar tumhe kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to.

Susheela - ji...

Sakshi left from the room.

Susheela stands from the bed and went to dressing table. She removed those heavy earing and someone knocked on the door.

She opened the door expecting Pramod to be there. But it was some one else.

Girl - congratulations for your wedding ma'am.

Susheela - thankyou...

Girl - actually Pramod sir has send me here to examine your health..

Susheela - but I'm fine now.

Girl - yes ma'am but do not want to take any leniency towards your health so please let me examine you for once.

Susheela - alright.

She came inside and examined her. Susheela was Allright even the fever was gone and the minor ache in her body will be recovered till the next morning.

After she left. Susheela straight went to washroom and change her clothes. She removed her makeup and opened her long curly hairs. She also undressed her lehenga and then she wore a simple light blue salwar and Kurti.
She came out and gulped a glass of water and fall into sleep after taking the blanket over her.

Pramod just entered inside the room and found his wife sleeping. She came and sat close to her. He caress her face and covered her with the blanket properly.

He too went to the washroom to change his cloth. After he changed. He too came to sleep with her. He silently came and laid next to her. He turned the lights off and hugged her gently by her waist. She was so good to cuddle. He hugged her gently and slept taking her in his embrace.

Sorry abhi vo sab hone me thoda bhot time lagega...

The next morning.

Pramod woke up very late as no one disturbed him. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He saw his wife. She was wearing a pendent.