chapter - 1

Theerapanyakul mansion.....

Everyone is busy in preparation of wedding of Kan theerapanyakul elder son Vegas. Tanakhun takes the responsibility of decoration, kim takes responsibility of lightening and music and Macau takes responsibility of food and drinks.....

There is one week left in Vegas wedding but everyone busy in preparation before one week, this time whole family stands infront of front gate.  Today, vegas's inlaws coming theerapanyakul mansion for marriage because Vegas's parents want their marriage in theerapanyakul mansion . They are coming here before one week of marriage so that bride and groom have time to know and understand each other because their marriage is arranged by their parents. 

After some time, a black Mercedes stand infront of their gate.

In first car , it's only vegas's inlaws come out not his Bride.

"Welcome Mr. Kittisawat , Me Korn theerapanyakul welcomed you and all your family in our mansion"....Korn greet them

"Thank you Mr theerapanyakul, but we don't need any formality afterall soon we became a family "..... Path kittisawat said gratefully....

"Ohh, I forgot to ask where is our future son-in-law "...Alexa asked...

"He is in second car with his friends, you know these youngsters , he invited his friends to accompany him here".... nampheung said then suddenly one black sedan stand infront of their gate....

"Look, he is here"... nampheung said everyone looks at that black sedan including Vegas too, then car's driver seat door open and a handsome, stunning and charming guy comes out from the car, everyone mesmerized by his look....

 nampheung said everyone looks at that black sedan including Vegas too, then car's driver seat door open and a handsome, stunning and charming guy comes out from the car, everyone mesmerized by his look

(Imagine it's Porsche's first look)
💛💚

Then passenger seat door and back seat door also opened and two cute and one handsome boy come out from the car.

Two of them go towards Mr and Mrs kittisawat and stand beside them and other two stand beside the first one ...

"He is here, meet Porsche, he is my first son and he is Porchay my second son and these two are Porsche's bestfriend, Jom and Tem ".... nampheung said and introduce Porsche to everyone....

"Ohh, he is really very cute and handsome, now I know why Alexa wants to make him his son-in-law. If I were on his place, I also do the same thing but bad luck, I'm little late ".... Rose said teasingly with little regret.....

"Rose"....
"Rose".....
"Mom "....
"Mom"....

Alexa, Korn, tanakhun and Kim said in unison....

After that Porsche introduce himself to vegas's family and vice versa.....

"Okay, okay I'm just kidding".....
"Porsche meet Vegas , he is your soon to be husband".... Rose said playfully while introduce Vegas to Porsche....