Chapter - 15

.

.

.

Porsche lost in his thoughts, then suddenly someone taps his shoulder, that makes him come out from the thoughts.....

"Hey Porsche, what are you thinking?".... Pete asked...

"Nothing, I was just thinking about this marriage"..... Porsche said...

"I'm sorry Porsche, I know because of me Vegas don't love you and now you have to leave him.".... Pete said sadly....

"Don't be sad Pete, I also can't marry a man who don't love me so I'm not sad or angry.".... Porsche said with a smile....

"Porsche, don't you ever had feeling for Vegas or not?."...... Pete asked curiously....

"How could I feel anything for him, when my heart and soul already belongs to Kinn."..... Porsche said in his mind....

"No, because for me it's a arrange marriage. I don't feel anything special for him."..... Porsche said to pete....

"Porsche, what will you do after your wedding broke."..... Pete asked keenly...

"Oh God, How much questions he is asking , I have to distract him."..... Porsche thinks in his mind.....

"I don't know Pete, you leave this and tell me how you and Vegas met?"..... Porsche asked...

"Really, you want to listen our love story ".... Pete asked...
"Ofcourse, I'm curious to know about your love story."..... Porsche said...

"Actually, our love story is a normal college love story , let me tell you from the start."..... Pete said happily....

(Let me narrate you his love story from my POV.).....

Flashback starts.....

Vegas and Pete first met in his college when Pete is in his second year of business management......

Pete is a scholarship student, he belongs to a middle class family, he works very hard then he got a scholarship in one of the best university of Thailand. Everything is going well in his life until he didn't meet Vegas......

While Vegas is a spoil brat , he is a playboy, he didn't afraid of anyone except Kinn. He is his best friend from childhood and his cousin too but when Kinn became angry, it's a death for everyone not just for him......

He studied in London but in his college 3rd year he transferred in the same University where Pete study because his mother wants his son close to him......

First day, Vegas enters in the college, he bumped into someone that makes that guy's book fall on the floor. Vegas become angry and wants to curse and punish that person but when he saw that person's eyes he himself mesmerized in his eyes.....

After that guy stand up taking his books from the floor .

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you"....that guy said politely....

"No, no don't say sorry it's not your fault. It's my fault that I didn't see you. "..... Vegas said with a smile still looking at him intensely, while when Pete saw him he mesmerized to see his smile, he looks so hot and stunning but he immediately lower his eyes....

"By the way, I'm Vegas, what's your name?".... Vegas said while throw his hand to him...

"Pete..".... pete said while shake hands with him....

"Hey, vegas let's go , we're getting late for class "....a guy call Vegas from behind...

"Bye, see you later ".... Vegas said while go to his class Pete nods and go to his class....