chapter - 7

.

.

"Bang"....

"Bang".....
"Bang"....

Three gunshot echoed in the warehouse......

"Khun Kinn"...... Big, Luke and Big shouted at same time......
"Hia" ... Macau shouted in fear......

"I will kill you kinn,you destroyed my plan"..... Mario said and fired two bullets that hits kinn's left shoulder but before Mario fired the third bullet , one bullet fired from his behind, hits in the middle of his head and Mario falls dead on the floor, while Kinn falls on the floor unconsciously......

"Take khun Kinn to the hospital, "....Leo , senior police officer shouted, he is the one who shoots Mario , Luke informed the police and send their location to them, when Leo arrived there he saw Mario fired at Kinn two times, so he shoots Mario before he shoots Kinn again.....

"Officer arrest all of them and bring them police station".....Leo said to his juniors......

Luke , Big and Macau take Kinn to their car , when Arm saw injured Kinn he immediately open the door for him and go to the hospital, Big, Arm and Macau with Kinn they were so much worried about him because kinn's bleeding doesn't stop, Luke and Joss are with Tanakhun in another car, he is unconscious......

.
.
.

After 30 minutes, they reached the hospital, Kinn immediately shifted to emergency ward and khun is shifted to general ward room.....

This hospital is own by theerapanyakul family, so both immediately got treatment from experts, while everyone is waiting outside, Macau is sitting outside the OT room and crying continuously.

Big calls Vegas and tell him everything that happened in warehouse and about kinn's conditions.....

Otherside....

When got the news about kinn's conditions, his phone fell from his hand that much he is shocked....

"What happened phi Vegas"... Kim asked when he saw Vegas doesn't move from his place, when Vegas doesn't reply, he shook him and the same question again.....

"Kinn was shot and he is in hospital, we need to go to the hospital".... Vegas said to everyone while holding his tears but still some tears roll down to his cheeks , he immediately wipe them and put a strong face  because he has to be strong for his family because everyone love Kinn, he himself too , Kinn is really the strength of his family, if there is any problem Kinn smartly solved that.....

Everyone is shocked and worried to heard that, when Rose heard that she became unconscious, korn immediately take him in his arms, Kim feels that his legs stop working and his tears continue flowing, Kinn is not just a brother for him , he is his father and mother too.... .

Vegas give water to korn , he sprinkle water on Rose to make her conscious, when she concious the first word come out from his mouth is "kinn"....

"Korn, where is my Kinn, please take me to him".... Rose said while crying hysterically, everyone is ready to go to the hospital...

"We are also coming with you".... Path said as korn nodded. Everyone go out of the mansion to the garage while bodyguards follow him from behind....

Porsche's family are also worried to learn about Kinn but Porsche, he seems like his soul lefts his body, he stand there like a statue that much he shocked, Jom and Tem noticed his condition....

"Porsche, what happened, let's go we have to go to the hospital"..... Jom said while shook him because this is the fourth time they called his name but Porsche didn't listen.....