chapter - 16

.
.
.
.

Next morning.....

Everyone is so happy that Vegas and Porsche's parents, but Vegas is not happy neither Porsche.

Tomorrow is Porsche's and vegas's wedding before that they have to go to temple for worship and blessings from the monk, so that their married life will be successful. This is theerapanyakul's family tradition....

A/N : ( I don't know much about Thai tradition but I know one thing it's somehow similar to Hindi tradition or Indian tradition . It's very common in Hindu tradition that before marriage, bride and groom have to go to temple and take blessings of God 🙏, not just that they also give their wedding invitation to the God first.)........

Both don't want to do that ritual and want to marry each other, Vegas want to ask Pete what is he doing here and otherside Porsche wants to know kinn's plan.....

Yesterday, when Kinn messaged him, he didn't see the notification, so he didn't go to meet him.

In the morning, when he checked his phone, he saw kinn's message, so he decided to talk Kinn.

After some time,
Porsche become ready and look for Kinn here and there. Then he come into garden. when he saw Kinn in the garden his eyes became red in anger like shooting fire. Porsche is searching Kinn since morning, but he didn't find him and here he is flirts with Pete, he is not the only one who burn in anger, Vegas too.

Vegas also searched Pete but he didn't find him, so he comes in garden and saw Kinn and Pete taking selfies together, Kinn intsucts him how to take perfect selfie and holds his waist, not just that he going more close to him and taking pictures, pete also do what Kinn told him, both laughed together to see that Vegas's blood boils in anger, he just wants to snatch Pete from kinn's hold and hide him somewhere but he can't do that .....

Actually, when Vegas comes in the garden, Kinn saw him and both starts their act but he didn't see Porsche because he is standing behind.....

"You know Pete, you looks so cute I can't stop myself from admiring you.".... Kinn said in huskily just to make Vegas hears but his words also goes in Porsche's ear....

"Wow, yesterday he told me I'm cute and adorable. And instead of stopping this marriage here he is flirting with this little Lizard. I will kill him"..... Porsche said to himself ....

"Porsche, you are here , I'm searching you everywhere."..... Tem said when he saw Porsche standing in the garden while glaring Kinn and Pete.....

When Kinn hears Porsche's name he turns back and saw Porsche glaring at him that makes him gulp his saliva hard

When Kinn hears Porsche's name he turns back and saw Porsche glaring at him that makes him gulp his saliva hard. He immediately remove his hand from Pete's waist and stands there. He wants to talk Porsche but before that he already gone with Tem and Vegas also leave the place by seeing them together........

Kinn try to find Porsche but he can't, then he saw Porsche, who go towards his room. He immediately holds his hand and take him to his room and lock the door from inside.....