chapter - 6

"How dare they mess with theerapanyakul family"..... Kinn said in anger, then his phone ranged and caller id shows the name of Pol, Kinn immediately received the call and asked them about Khun and Macau, he told Kinn that Khun and Macau were kidnapped......

"Don't worry dad, uncle, I won't let anything happen to phi Khun and Macau, it's my promise to you . I won't let those people who dare to mess with me and my family"..... Kinn said to his father and uncle and turn to leave but shocked to see Rose and Alexa standing there.....

"Mom, aunty"... Kinn mumbled....

"What's wrong with Tanakhun and Macau, kinn tell me "... Rose asked emotionally....

"They were kidnapped".... Korn said...

"What, no it can't be happened, korn please bring our sons back, please".... Rose said while crying...

"Kan , please bring our sons back, give them whatever they want just bring our sons back"... Alexa said while crying...

When Porsche and his family saw both theerapanyakul's madam crying in their husband's arm, they first got confuse but chose to go their to know the situation......

Vegas and Kim also go there when he saw his family gathered.....

"What's wrong Kinn, why is everyone crying?".... Vegas asked...

"Phi Khun and Macau were kidnapped by our rival".... Kinn said...

"What?, When and where did it all happened".... Vegas asked...

" From the parking lot, Both were go to shopping but when they were about to return, some masked men hit Pol and Ken on their head from back side and takes phi Khun and Macau with himself "..... Kinn explained everything from the starting....

"Kinn, what should we have to do now".... Vegas asked worriedly, not just he , Kim and Porsche and his family also become very worried for Khun and Macau.....

Nampheung go to Rose and Alexa to console them who were crying hysterically, she herself a mother, she knows their pain, while Path go to Korn and Kan to console them, Chay consoles Kim, while Porsche just stand there , he wants to consoles Kinn but he can't do that.....

"I want our sons back Korn, please do something".... Rose said....

"Dad, can you please give me that the number, from which they contact you"... Kinn asked calmly, this time his face is completely expressionless and cold, korm immediately give him the number from which he received a threatenen call.....

"Big call Arm, Joss and Luke to come and meet me in my study room, right now ".... Kinn ordered, Big immediately runs to follow his order, Kinn go to study room takes his gun from the drawer and tuck it in his belt, while waits for Big, Arm, Joss and Luke.....

.
.
.

After some time, whole family, Porsche and his family stands in kinn's study room, both theerapanyakul's madam eyes were swelled because of continuing crying, both theerapanyakul's masters hold their tears and stay strong for their wives  and hold them in their arms to make them cal , nampheung is also worried for them, Path trying to calm them .....

"Arm, trace this number and phi khun 's and Macau phone's location ".... Kinn ordered and give him the number of kidnapper, then he hears someone's footsteps, then he turns behind and found Ken and Pol there standing injured....

"Pol, Ken ".... everyone mumbled...

"Joss take them for medical treatment "..... Kinn said, Joss takes them to infirmary ....