chapter - 4

Back to the present story.....

When kinn and Porsche looks at each other,

"It seems like brother-in-law didn't like my face"... Kinn said which makes Porsche nervous because he thinks Kinn going to reveal the truth...

"Sorry Porsche, actually kinn's sense of humour is sad since childhood".....Vegas said while takes Kinn away from there. Then Kinn and Vegas heard a familiar voice behind him. Both turn behind and found Tay and Time standing there.....

Vegas and  kinn go to greet his best friend from High school....

"Atleast you both come otherwise I think that you also going to make excuses like Kinn".... Vegas said while taunts Kinn....

"Hey , I'm here before them"... Kinn defend himself while sulking, all three laugh to see kinn's face.....

All trio engage in chatting for a moment Kinn really forgot about Porsche.....

Otherside.....

Porsche and Jom only looks at Vegas and kinn's direction,

"So, his name is Kinn, Porsche this is the same guy whom you met in the bar."..... Jom asked , Porsche nodded his head as yes.....

" Shia  Porsche , you have to be careful"..... Jom said to Porsche who looks tensed, then tanakhun approaches them with tem ....

"Hey Porsche, why are you standing here alone , where is vegas ".... tanakhun asked while looking around then he finds Kinn, Tay and Time ....

"So, finally he came here. ".... Tanakhun said when he saw kinn then he turns to Porsche...

"Porsche leave them, let me show your room".... tanakhun said while Porsche nodded and follow him with Jom and Tem....

After meets Kinn, Porsche and Jom go to Porsche's room that is given tanakhun.....

Porsche doesn't know what to do so try to reduce his stress he smokes....

"Porsche, what are you doing, first throw this cigarette away".... Jom said while throw his cigarette away, Porsche just pretend not to listen his words and going to light another cigarette stick....

"I know you are stressed but smoking is not good choice at this moment".... Jom said worriedly....

"So what tell what should I have to do, whatever happened that night is not my choice but it all happened, what do you think it's all easy for me to forgot but still I tried to forgot that night and that man but look he is here stand infront of me , moreover he is my fiance's cousin ".... Porsche said frustratedly because in these ten days everytime he try to forgot that night but at the end of the day kinn's face comes in his mind......

" I know Porsche, it's all not easy for you but you have to do that and make sure that Kinn didn't open his mouth infront of Vegas or his family ".... Jom said wisely....

"Actually you are right Jom"..... Porsche said and open the window of his room for fresh air , Porsche's room's windows open in the garden area , when he opens the window he saw kinn , who is helping his father, who carry basket of flowers for the decoration , he takes that basket from him and told him to take rest . Path gives that basket to kinn while blessed him then go to take rest . Porsche really surprised to see kinn's helping nature , he thinks he is a jerk  who only takes advantage of situation but no he is wrong, Kinn has some good qualities too, that makes Porsche curious. He really wants to know more about Kinn, he just continuously looking at kinn.

While jom talking to him he noticed Porsche's focus is not on him infact somewhere else, he looks in the same direction where Porsche look he finds Kinn stands there with flowers basket .....