chapter - 27

.

.

.

.

In morning !!!!

Kinn drop Porsche to the hospital as he told him that he wants to meet jom and Tem........

After dropping Porsche, he go to his company.

Hospital !!!

Porsche first go to meet Tem and Jom, after that he go to obstetrician 's cabin.......
Doctor greet him and make him sit on a chair and ask his problem.....

Porsche told him about his weird behaviour , sudden change in his taste, also told him about his morning weakness and vomiting . He didn't get vomit reflex before but yesterday's night, he vomit and in the morning also.......

Doctor smiles to listen his problem and ask him to do pregnancy test . Porsche didn't shock as he already suspect that he is pregnant but he wants full confirmation . He takes the kit from his hand and go inside the washroom.......

After some time!!

He sits with thud seeing positive results. Tears rolled down from his eyes in happiness. He touch his flat abdomen feeling his baby that grows inside him , his and Kinn's love symbol......

He come out and tell doctor it's positive. Doctor asked him , if he wants to see his baby as Porsche nodded.

Doctor applied jelly on his abdomen and told him to look at the screen, while Porsche looks at the screen keenly.....

Doctor place small probe on Porsche's abdomen where he is looking towards screen confusingly. Doctor smile seeing his confuse face.......

Doctor : See here . This small black dot is your baby and you are one month pregnant.....(he said pointing towards screen).......

Little sound start coming from that dot. "Dub dub"......

Porsche looks towards that dot lovingly where listening baby's heartbeat his heartbeat also raise. He closes his eyes enjoying the feeling going to be mother......

After some time,
Porsche cleans his abdomen, doctor gives his his ultrasound report and prescribed some calcium, iron and vitamin tablets and also give him vomiting tablets.......

.

Porsche come out from doctor's cabin where outside Jom and Tem waiting for him.....

"What happened Porsche, what doctor said"...... Tem asked....

"Doctor said that I'm pregnant (happily) I'm pregnant Tem. Me and Kinn going to be parents soon."...... Porsche said while Tem jump in happiness and surprise but Jom didn't show much time that's unusual for Porsche and Tem......

"What happened Jom, aren't you happy??"...... Tem asked while Porsche also looks towards him......

"It's not like that Porsche, it's just that I already guessed that may be you are pregnant."...... Jom said that makes Porsche and Tem confused.....

"How ??"...... Porsche and Tem asked at the same time.....

Jom : "Porsche, do you remember that when your and vegas's wedding broken, you became unconscious. Everyone think that you become unconscious because of stress and dehydration but it's not true "......

Porsche : huh??....

"When I checked your pulse, I feel someone's else pulse too with your's , that time I didn't said anything because I don't want to create any scene. And I myself also not confirmed that what I'm thinking is right or not. I'm sorry Porsche , I should tell you about this before but I don't want anyone to question about your character and baby."...... Jom explained his reason why he didn't said anything.......