chapter - 29

.

.

.

In the evening!!..

When Kinn returned from home, first thing he wants to see was the beautiful face of his wifey . So, he goes towards his room and open his room door but to his shock he himself get surprised, when he saw that room is empty there is no sign of Porsche, but when he entered in the room, someone pinned him against the wall and start kissing him passionately. Kinn didn't take a second to recognise who is he as he already knows it's his Porsche......

After some time, both break the kiss when they get out of breath. Kinn looks at Porsche surprisingly, while Porsche looks at him intensely......

"Welcome home hubby."..... saying this Porsche again captures his lips in his and kissing him passionately while starts unbuttoning his shirt's button.......

Kinn also kissing him passionately, and reverse their position now he pinned Porsche against the wall and starts kissing sucking and biting his neck, while Porsche really enjoyed the pleasure given by Kinn he wrapped his arms around Kinn, let him do whatever he wants.....

"Ahhh...., Kinn"..... Porsche moans in pleasure as Kinn kissed him roughly, even makes hickeys all over his neck , and takes his lips on his and starts kissing hungrily and slowly unbuttoned Porsche's shirt and start to kiss and suck his chest and nipples after satisfied with it he again starts kissing his neck and collarbone as Porsche really likes the treatment that Kinn gives him.....

"Ahhhh....kinn...ahhh..." he moans in pleasure, when Kinn hears his moans he became more excited, While Kinn's unemployed hands roams all over his body , feel every curve of his body.......

"Ahh, Kinn don't tease me just love me, put your junior into me."...... Porsche said desperately , when Kinn listen Porsche's needy tone , he realises what he is doing then remembered his condition.....

"Porsche! I'm going to take shower, we will take care of it later."..... saying this Kinn runs into bathroom leaving Porsche amused......

"What's wrong with him, why he starts avoiding me?? We can take shower together also na, he himself told that we should take shower together."...... Porsche think making a cry face......

.

After some time!!

Porsche sit on the dining chair with sulked expression, while Kinn is busy in kitchen making dinner for both of them. As today noone in the house except them because Korn and Kan go with their wives to attend their friend's son wedding. Vegaspete go to attend a business party. Tanakhun decided to stay at Top's dorm and Kim goes to attend his friend's birthday party. So, they will definitely not come today, even if they come it will be late night.

Kinn didn't go to attend the party because he didn't want to leave Porsche's alone that's why he sent Pete with Vegas as Pete still works under Kinn's company.......

Kinn knows that Porsche is angry with him that's why from time to time he steals glance at Porsche who still sit with sulked expression because he is angry on Kinn as from when Kinn learnt about his pregnancy, he always avoid Porsche intimately that makes him irritate , he wants Kinn that's why today he initiates it , but still Kinn leaves him in middle after making him hard, he really feels like crying but he composed himself......

After 20 minutes, Kinn makes dinner for himself and Porsche. He made spicy porridge, pad thai, Tom yum , spicy green papaya salad and crossiant as sweet dish especially for Porsche to make him happy as well as he saw his favourite dishes infront of him , his face lights up in happiness that was sulked before as Kinn really know how to make his wife happy.......