chapter -35

.

.

.

After a month!!

Now , Porsche is nine months pregnant and Pete is three months pregnant.......

Kinn and Vegas are making their respective wives do yoga sitting behind of them and helping them in yoga!!.....

Kinn is sitting on mat on floor while making Porsche sit in between of his legs while back hugging him, putting hand on his big baby bump protectively.....

Porsche is taking deep breath to do pregnancy yoga for calmness. But Kinn is teasing him while kissing his neck.

Porsche : (hit his arm to stop him).... Mr. Anakinn let me do Yoga. You are here to help me or tease me......

Kinn : (while back hugging him kiss on his neck lovingly)......it's Romantic couple yoga Porsche. You just enjoy.

Porsche : (hit his arm playfully) Mr Anakinn ,you always remain in your shameless Mode......(Kinn give him a naughty grin).....It would be better if you would appoint a trainer......

Kinn : (possessively).....no way Mrs Anakinn . I can't see anyone around you except me.....(Porsche smile listening his possessive gesture)....only I have right over you Because you are only mine......(saying this he kiss on his neck make Porsche melts by his touch, he put hand on his which is over his baby bump turn kiss on his cheek lovingly, Kinn put his lips over him start kissing him lovingly. Porsche is kissing him back while caressing his hairs with another hand caress his chest)......

Suddenly, Porsche feel pain, he hold his baby bump close eyes to control his pain but unable to do and burst in tears while breaking kiss make Kinn worried. Porsche is crying miserably while holding his baby bump shocking Kinn, Vegas and Pete.....

Porsche : (crying)....Kinn ! please do something. I think It's time......

Kinn become worried seeing him crying miserably pick him in arms after caressing his face and go from there to his car. Pete is also come with him and Vegas goes to inform the family......

.

In hospital!!.....

Kinnporsche and Pete arrived in hospital, Dr Top asked ward boy to admitted Porsche immediately......

When They are going to take Porsche inside, he holds kinn's hand tightly.....

"What happen Porsche??"..... Kinn asked seeing him as he tightly holding his hand.

"Feeling scared"..... Porsche takes long breath as he feeling pain in back .....

"Why??" Asked Kinn.

"It will pain so much na, I will able to bear this much pain na" asked Porsche getting nervous......

"I know you will bear it. You are my strong Porsche and don't worry I am with you"...... Kinn said kissing his forehead.

"Please don't leave me"..... Porsche said cryingly.....

"I'm here only Porsche, don't worry."...... Kinn said....

"Please ask P'Top to allow you too come with me in labour room...plz " Porsche said in pleading voice.....

Kinn looks at Top as if asking permission. Top allowed him to come.....

.

After sometime Whole theerapanyakul family arrived there. They meet Pete who is waiting outside the OT Room, while Kinn and Porsche are inside the OT Room. Everyone is worried for Porsche and his babies as twins pregnancy is not easy......