chapter - 30

.

.

.

After a week !!....

Kinnporsche's Room!!...

Porsche is annoyed looking at his clothes that are scattered on the bed, till then Kinn comes there and saw his wifey who looks very annoyed but cute.....

He hugs Porsche from behind and put his chin on his crook of neck......

"Why my baby boy looks so annoyed?? (To see his clothes) And what is it ??"...... Kinn asked while nuzzles in his neck, inhaling his most alluring scent.....

"These are clothes and I'm confused what to wear for TayTime 's wedding?".....he said making pout.....

"Wear anyone, you looks gorgeous and beautiful in all dresses."....... Kinn said lovingly that makes Porsche blush....

"Kinnnn! I'm serious. I don't understand what to wear. Please help me na. I don't want to look weird in their wedding."..... Porsche said...

"You always looks perfect Porsche.  Well I forgotten for what I have come....(confusing Porsche)....take this..(give him a suit)... I want you to wear this on TayTime's wedding. (make him smile) how's it?"....... Kinn asked

" It's beautiful!!"...... Porsche said happily

"It will turn more beautiful when you will wear it."..... Kinn said intensely......

"now go and let me get ready.".......Porsche said and blushes hearing him.....

Kinn chuckles and go from there......

.

After sometime!

Porsche is standing in front of mirror wear navy blue trouser and white shirt and trying to tie his tie! Then his eyes fall on Kinn who is standing behind him.

"wow, my love today you are killing me by your personality."..... Porsche said while whistles....

He flirts while admiring him in navy blue suit in which he is looking extremely handsome and cute, Kinn roll eyes shaking head seeing him flirting.....

"You are so shameless Porsche, flirting with a decent guy."..... Kinn said teasingly......

"Excuse me! This decent guy is mine man!, I have all right to flirt with him and do many things, you know what I mean!!"...... Porsche said and winks at him shocking him......

Kinn shake head blush a little while Porsche chuckles at him.

"Uff this blush!!"...... Porsche said naughtily......

"Blush? I am not blushing at all."..... Kinn said embarrassingly...

"Yeah Yeah I can see!!"..... Porsche said teasingly......

"You are getting so fun to tease me na!"...... Kinn asked as he nod yes teasingly.....

Then suddenly Porsche gasped when Kinn holds his waist as he reflexily put his hand on his shoulder, he put his hand inside his shirt and trace his fingers on his bare waist sending shiver to his whole body......

After that Kinn starts nuzzling his nose on his neck creating havoc in him. He breath heavily when he put hand on his bare stomach, where their baby grows. He put hand on his hand on his stomach and feel his touch with close eyes.......

"Now who is more blushing now?"...... Kinn asked

Porsche open eyes and blushes listening him.

"Now go and let me get ready."..... Porsche said