chapter - 18

.

.

.

.

.

"Khun you check the decoration again and Time you stay with Kinn and Vegas"..... Rose said and takes Alexa with herself, who is sulking.....

"What's wrong with you, why you looks so sad?"..... Rose asked...

"Shut up, you ask like you don't know anything, you know that I want to make Porsche my son-in-law not that guy.".... Alexa said sadly....

"So what Alexa, think about Vegas, he is your son and moreover he loves Pete. If you make him marry Porsche, he never be happy and for that his happiness should matters more to you.".....Rose said try to make him understand.....

"I know but still I want Porsche as my son-in-law"...... Alexa said stubbornly.....

"Oh God, who will tell that you are the mother of two young sons "... Rose said while Alexa glares at her....

" Okay now listen if you are sad because Porsche can't be your son-in-law then let me tell you, he is still your son-in-law. Don't forget He is marrying to Kinn not someone else and you herself said that Kinn is like your son . Infact sometime you fought with me for him , how could you forget that.".... Rose said mockingly...

"So what, Kinn is still my son , I love him like Vegas."...... Alexa said while remembered those days when she always fight for Kinn with her like a child  that's why Rose has to handle Vegas while she handles Kinn but that doesn't mean she didn't love Vegas, she loves Vegas more than his life afterall he is her first child. It's because she is habitual of Kinn around her and Kinn is very cute too noone can resist his cuteness and one more thing, Kinn born before Vegas. Kinn is four months older than Vegas and that time Alexa handled Kinn so it's human nature. It's also true she loves kinn like his own son .....

"Sorry Rose, I forgot that Porsche will come in our mansion after marriage. Now I don't have any problem, let's go I want to meet my both future son-in-laws ."..... Alexa said happily while Rose laugh at her silly behaviour....

"Okay, let's go ".....

Actually Rose and Alexa are cousin sister, who accidentally met Korn and Kan in a wedding, and Both brothers fall in love with them at first sight after that the great theerapanyakul means kinn's grandfather asked their hands from their parents. Now they are here enjoyed their married life happily.......

Korn and Kan both love them so much and treat them like a queen, queen of their hearts......

After some time,

Both theerapanyakul's madam stands infront of the room that Porsche and Pete shared. Rose knocked on the door, when Porsche saw them....

"Aunty Rose , aunt Alexa, what are you doing there, please come inside."..... Porsche said politely with a smile while Pete is so nervous to face his future mother-in-law....

"We are here to meet our future son-in-laws .".... Rose said while elbowed Alexa who is staring at Pete and both sit on the bed....

"Come and sit with us, we want to ask some questions to you both.".... Rose said firmly that makes Porsche Pete nervous....

"Oh God, Kinn said his mother is so sweet and kind hearted, but here she looks like a Hitler. Now I know from where Kinn got his attitude, God please save me , ".... Porsche said to himself while pray to God same with Pete....

"Let me ask first, Pete do you really love my son. Don't think I'm asking you this because I'm against your marriage. It's not like that I just want to know.".... Alexa asked and Pete nods....