chapter - 31

.

.

.

After a month!!.....

After learning that Porsche is pregnant, everyone starts treating Porsche like a glass doll.

Porsche really loves admire their love and care, but sometimes he gets irritate because of his mood swings.......

Khun, Pete and Kim not leave Porsche for a second and fulfilled his all mood swings. Kinn pampered him like a queen fullfill all his tiny desires even he ordered Big and Arm to always stay beside Porsche......

KornRose and KanAlexa also always ready to do anything which Porsche wants. It's seems like they can't wait to see their grandchildren, yes grandchildren because Porsche is pregnant with twins, when Porsche goes for his second checkup, doctor confirms him that Porsche is carrying not single child but twins, it doubles everyone's happiness especially kinn's......

.

In the afternoon!!

In Korn enterprises!!.....

Kinn is sitting on his chair in his cabin while thinking about what happened in the morning.....

Flashback!!

In the morning.!!

Porsche is helping Kinn in wearing his coat. He smile at him. Porsche make him turn making him wear tie. Kinn wrap arm around his waist , see Porsche is standing with poker face make him confused. He hold his chin make him look at him.

Kinn : what happened to my Queen? Why he is with his poker face?.......(asked while nuzzling near his ear, Porsche still standing with poker face) what had happened?....

Porsche : (poker face) After returning from TayTime wedding, we didn't spent time with each other, as you always busy in work and come home late. It's been a month Kinn , since we both spent time with each other. Can we go somewhere today?....

Kinn : Oh! For this small thing you are angry......(Porsche nod yes with angry pout make him admire his antics, he peck his pout).....I also want to spend time with you but I have a Important meeting today so I can't miss it. Then we will go tomorrow for roaming!!

Porsche : (scrunch nose) I just want your one day, I am not saying you to lock your company, just one day na.......

Kinn: I know but it's very important, Porsche......

Porsche : spending time with me is not important for you?

Kinn : no I didn't said that!

Porsche : huh!! You go, i will not stop you......(turning his face showing back to him angrily).......

Kinn shake head at his antics and hug him from behind while Porsche jerk his hand from him with angry pout. Kinn smile at his anger and hug him , he try to jerk again but Kinn gripped him tightly. He make pissed off face.

Kinn : sorry!! I denied because I will get huge loss but it's okay if you want me to spend time with you, I will bear loss also.

Porsche : (drawn in thoughts hearing him, turn toward him) You will get loss?.....( he nod yes)....sorry for my stubbornness, you go, we will spend time some other time.

Kinn : (smile at his innocence yet understanding nature)...... I knew it my Porsche will understand me, and you also have to go to hospital (Porsche works as a intern in theerapanyakul hospital under Dr Top supervision), as you will not discontinue studies okay!!.....