chapter - 22

.

.

.

In the morning........

In Kinn's room....

KinnPorsche are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. A single sheet is covering their naked bodies. Porsche's neck has love bite which showing their passionate night. Kinn's back has nail mark that show how rough their night were.....

Porsche who first awaked and open his eyes, his eyes fall on his husband who is sleeping peacefully . He smile at him and try to turn towards him as he winced in pain , his whole body is paining like he is hit by a truck, he doesn't feel his lower part which becomes numb and swollen because of his husband still he didn't have any complaints to him......

Porsche remembered his care after love making, smiles, then he bites his lower lip and turn towards kinn's side....

Kinn sleep very peacefully,He gently caresses his face with love and adoration. He looks like very cute like an angel but only Porsche knows how much he is devil on bed and remembered last night love making.

Whole night kinn make love to him without stopping, Porsche literally lost count after 6th round but still Kinn didn't stop, around 3 am he stops and laid beside him.

Both were panting heavily, when their breathe become regular, Kinn turn to him , cover themself with blanket and pull him in his embrace and kissed his forehead as Porsche overwhelmed to see his care after their love making. Porsche knows that he can't be gentle with him on the bed neither he expects him to do that, he loves his care so much which he always felt after their love making......

Porsche continued looking at him with smile and gently kiss his forehead and said "I love you , my dear husband."..... and about to move from his arms that disturbs kinn's sleep and he holds his more tightly and snuggle into him more .....

"Where are you going, huh?, Don't go anywhere and sleep. "...... Kinn said in sleeping tone without opens his eyes and hug him again....

"Kinn leave me , today is my first day in my in-law home and I don't want to late it spoil my impression and don't you wanna go to your company, Come on get up."..... Porsche said try to free himself from his grip.....

"No I won't leave you and you forgot that I'm the CEO of the company not an employee. Now let me sleep and you also sleep"..... Kinn said and hugs him....

"Kinn, don't be stubborn I'm warning you let me go ."..... Porsche said in warning tone and glares kinn that makes him gulp his saliva......

"Okay but before that gives my morning share (shocking Porsche) then you can go ."..... Kinn said again hovered over him but Porsche winced in pain that jolts his movement and remembered last night love making, how much he is rough on him.......