Chapter - 9

.

.

"I don't know, what are you both talking, I'm tired I'm going to my room "..... Porsche said while go to his room,....

Porsche go to his room and, take a quick shower, change his clothes and laid on the bed because he is very tired, he immediately fall asleep.....

After some time....
Jom and Tem come to his room to wake him up because his mother asked for him.....

"Porsche wakes up your mom calling you".... Tem said while shook Porsche...

When Porsche wakes up, he first check the time, when he saw the time his eyes widened in shock....

"Ohh, shit I overslept it's kinn's medicine time".... Porsche murmure still Jom and Tem can hears him and without listens Why they both are here he ran out from his room.....

"Did he mention kinn's name,or I misheard".... Tem asked...

"No, he really said kinn's name, what's wrong with him he ran outside without even listen to us ".... Jom said while come out from the room with Tem.....

Porsche go to Kinn's room , Tay and Time already present there, without knocking Porsche just enters in his room....

"Don't you have manners......".... Tay said but hang his words in the middle when he saw Porsche because he thinks it's someone else..

"Porsche you here, oh  sorry I didn't see you are coming I think it's someone else "....Tay said apologisedly...

"It's okay, Khun. I'm in hurry that forgot to knock, I came here because it's time to give kinn injection and medicine , it's already late.".... Porsche said not to make himself awkward....

"Ohh, and cut this Khun, you can tell me Tay or phi , I'm your fiance's friend ".... Tay said with smile....

"Okay phi, "... Porsche said, after that he gives Kinn to his medicine and give him that prescribed injection that doctor give him, then leave his room.....

"Oh God Kinn, Vegas is so lucky that he going to marry him, he is so caring and handsome same time beautiful too.".... Time said praising Porsche...

"That's true , he is so sweet and caring, he is a package of beauty and kindness whoever got him is so lucky.".... Tay agrees to Time, that brings a smile on kinn's lips....

"By the way Kinn when you are marry"... Time asks...

"Leave him honey, his answer is always same , when he found the right person ".... Tay said teased Kinn, Kinn just rolled his eyes....

Otherside....

When Porsche come out from kinn's room, he took a breathe in relief, then suddenly Jom and Tem come to him....

"Porsche, you mom is looking for you, you should go to her first but you".... Tem said but cut off by Porsche..

"Okay, let's go then, mom will be waiting for us"... Porsche said and take them with himself...

When they both go to his mom room , Khun, Kim, chay and Macau were already there....

"Finally, you are here Porsche. Come here let's see which clothes suits on you.".... tanakhun said

"But for what phi."...

"For you pre-wedding photo shoot , hia , look here we select some clothes with matching phi Vegas's clothes"... Chay said while show him the collection,